BMW M4 GT3 Wheel - availability date 14.02.2024

Hi,

did any of you preordered the M4 GT3 Wheel with the availability date 14.02.2024?

I placed my order at 18.01.2024 just a few hours after the stock changed from "available" to "preorder 14.02.2024", so i assume my order is one of the first preorders for that date.

So far there has been no movement with my order and i wanted to know if anybody had the same preorder date and got their wheel shipped.

Of course i am aware of the recent situation regarding Fanatecs delivery problems, but i'm not trusting the red text regarding the dealy in the EU warehouse on the FAQ too much, since there is no date of posting added and it looks more like a "quick guys, we have to put a info somewhere"-kind-of-text :D

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi, same here ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Thank you Marc, then we have to be patient! Let me know if something happens :)

• Hey guys,

same thing here. My theorie is that the charge of M4 GT3 Wheels got delayed until March 5th, which is the date currently sitting on the store page.

On the other hand it could be a shipping delay of 7-8 days. That would mean it‘ll be shipped by Friday. Let‘s see

• But wouldn't they just change the releasedate in the orders to March 5th? I've read that they did that with other delayed orders. I also assumed they do have a monthly stock. That would correspond with the monthly availability dates 11.01, 14.02, 05.03 and so on.

In the end i want to gaslight myself into believing it will be shipped soon, i'll have to admit that :D

• Well, i don’t know about that. I placed my order on 17.01.24. At that time, the store page said „avaiable, shipping in 4 to 7 days“, yet i never got one.

But i also hope we get them this week. Fingers crossed.

• UPDATE:

received a SMS about delivery tomorrow. Wheels are shipping this week!

• edited February 20

Hmm i got nothing - 14.1 I place my order - 14.2 the available date ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Oh wow, then you are truly waiting much longer! Congrats Florian ๐Ÿฅณ

Hope we‘ll also get the message this week

• Got the email, they are sending it out๐Ÿ˜

• Wohoo here too ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Quick question guys…

Came your Wheel with the QR2 preinstalled and with the QR2 update cable? Or do you have QR1 preinstalled with QR1 update cable and the QR2 came in an extra package?

• For now i just have recieved the "handed over to warehouse" email and am waiting for the UPS notification.

Did your wheel arrive?

• Yeah, arrived today.

But i can’t check until Friday. I‘m away on a Job currently.

• nice! From everthingy i‘ve read it now should come with QR2 and the new update cable.

Just out of curiosity: When did you recieve the „handed over to warehouse“ mail?๐Ÿ˜

• I received 3 Mails regarding this order in total. Order confirmation and invoice were send in january. Today I received a „Your order has been shipped“-Mail, which is was not new information at that point. In fact the Mail came just like 10 Minutes before the package arrived. I never got a „handed over to warehouse“-Mail.

In my case the shipping took only 1 day.

• I just messaged my neighbor. Turns out i received two packages in a bigger packet. He opened the smaller one and it contains a QR2 Pro. So it does come with QR1 preinstalled and probably the QR1 update cable.

He hasn‘t opened the bigger box, so I don’t know for sure. That‘ll be my fun on Friday. :)

• Yesterday the email came notifying me that the order was being prepared. Funny that people who ordered after me got their order before me ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• @Marc: Same here though. Since then nothing happened. My guess would be a shipment early next week. But they did you dirty for sure๐Ÿ™ˆ

@Marc: Thank you and enjoy the wheel! For me it was always the case that the wheels only came with the premounted QR when included in real bundles (F1 eSports or GT DD Pro Bundle). All the single wheels i ordedered came with the QRs seperatly

• Another Update guys:

The Wheel came with QR2 Pre-installed and with the QR2 update cable! The build quality is insane! I love it. ♥๏ธ

• Nice โœŒ๐Ÿฟ

update : nothing happens ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿฅฒ

• same here ๐Ÿ˜ but my expectations are very minimal since my last order of the QR2 was never announced by UPS and in the end they shoved it through the cats door๐Ÿ˜‚

• Its out for delivery!

• Got only one package and everything QR2-related is included :)

• Congrats! Have fun Janis. :)