BMW M4 GTW owners, has anyone received the QR2 update cable?

I am seeing this is being shipped with new orders? What about us that have had this over a year ago?

Any news on this?

I received my promised QR2 wheel side almost 2 months after it went on sale. "Sorry for the inconvenience, but we forgot about you" more or less

Will I be looking forward to the same thing? My BMW wheel errors on boot now every 5 or 6th time and I cannot update to the latest firmware.

At least I get to see Fanatec as a sponsor everywhere I look...just no support.

Comments

• edited February 23

Nope. Looking for the answer to this also.

You should be able to update with the QR1 cable, you just have to uninstall QR2... Install QR1... you know where I'm going with this.

We're expected to get the 456 driver any day now. I was really hoping to get it before I had to update again.

Edit: submitted a ticket just now. Your post reminded me I was gonna do that. I suggest anyone waiting on it submits, so they don't forget us!

• I'd like to know as well. Did you get a reply to your support ticket?

• Cable not received here either.

• yes when are we going to receive it, because I now have a clubsport dd, so the idea of handing over a QR1 is not possible.

Let's take out our Fanatec fingers. THANKS

• I received this reply to my service ticket from Mar. 14th

"Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, the update cable is not for the BMW M4 GT3 is still not available. We will inform all our customers as soon as it is ready to be shipped.

We kindly ask for your understanding.

Have a nice day!"

• Thanks Steve,

Nothing here, not reply to my ticket, nothing (Sent Feb 22, just sent another yesterday). My how Fanatec treats their most loyal customers.

My DD1 is now acting funny (FULL FAN) on booting with this wheel (1 out of 10 time) not with other wheels.

We are on our own. Close to 10K spent with them for many, many years, now many, many regrets last couple years. They don't care and the YouTube video with the CEO is comedy. He only cares about his sponsorships, not his customers...he's FOS