Le Mans Ultimate CSL DD GT Knocking sound and bumpy feeling issue

I am using the suggested settings of auto in the fanalab tuning menu and default in game settings

My wheel sen is not lining up but my main issue is I am getting this really aggressive knocking from the wheel base when I turn the wheel on some parts of the track but It is really bad on turn 1 on Monza.

I have stopped playing this game because it sounds like the wheel base is going to break but I am hoping it is just a known issue because I want to play the game.

I also have an issue when driving the wheel feels really bumpy almost like I have buckled wheels just rumbles .

Comments

• I have it too. I tried different settings but to no avail. I didn't drive...

• FFB in this game is from car to car very different. With no information what settings you use nobody can help you. i have no problems with GTE, Lmp2 and Porsche, ferrari lmh, lmdh. i use the rf2 settings but with FEI 100. NDP 12, NFR 3, NIN off, INT 6

Ingame FFB 65%, Inverted FFB OFF, Base 8NM

On of the best FFB on GTE so far

• It’s doesn’t matter what class the car is it does it to me on all of them. I have also tried the Rf2 settings but I get the same issue but the force feedback just feels muted.

strange thing is it’s not doing this for everyone but it is doing this for some so that is why I stuck with the surgested settings of default auto but the unit sounds like it is going to break.

i don’t have this issue with any other games.

i have all updated firmware even tried a fresh install of windows started clean install of the game and fanalab and driver but issue persist.

i a using the club sport formula v2 wheel with the GT CSL DD

i

• Nothing helps... Steering wheel just knocks and knocks, no FFB feelings, just knocks...

I have GT DD Pro and wheel Formula V2.5

• eureka, no knocking!

• fine that you find a solution.👍️

• @ Robert Škvor

Thank you for taking the time to share these settings I am pleased they have solved your issue.

Since doing a clean install of fanalab 2.01.28 with a fresh install of the game the aggressive knocking from the wheel base when I turn the wheel on some parts of the track have stopped.

But my other issue when driving the wheel feels really bumpy almost like I have buckled wheels I believe is down to oscillations as I am a rookie when it comes to technical names I could only describe my symtoms.

But at the moment in game the oscillations are really excessive and when holding onto the wheel not allowing the wheel to shake causes the sensations of this fast bumping feeling and fibrations all around the track like I have hexagonal wheels.

It feels awful

• Hello everyone 😋

I'm also having problems with my GT DD Pro. It doesn't seem to work properly with the game. I have no information about the tyres and the vehicles seem strange on the track. Especially the hypercar that floats on the track 😞

• This is just an update on the knocking / bumpy feeling it turns out and I feel quite silly not realizing it but it is actually caused by the wheels locking up under heavy breaking which is creating flat spots on the tyres and the result is this horrible bumping feeling.

So the trick is drive better and try not to lock up. But I would like to still add that the flat spot sensation does seem very excessive and feels like it is going to do damage to my wheel and base as it really does shake and vibrate etc.