FANATEC, we know you have a team that monitors the forums…..

You know, I put a little faith in FANATEC, even with all the controversy surrounding your company at the moment. Even with being “new” to the sim racing community I knew that I was taking a shot by purchasing your product. Some people have been waiting MONTHS, I’ve been waiting since Feb 15th. Order #1920623. You got your money immediately, and while I understand lead times on products and what not, for you to provide no update to your consumers is bad business in any sense. You don’t even take the time to address ANY issues the consumer is experiencing right now. What do you expect from the people? I’m still willing to keep my money in your hands at the moment, but for GODSAKE, respond to the people that have paid your salaries…. Give us just a bit of info on our investments. That’s right, it’s not just a purchase, it’s an investment and trust in your company. I’m sure many of these hard working folks see the beginnings of a giant sinking… Just saying, an update would be nice.

Thanks

sincerely,

Jon

Comments

• edited March 5

Yes, I agree. It can be simple like every Friday or Monday provide the number of orders that were shipped out in the last 5 working days. YOU DO HAVE THAT INFORMATION DON'T YOU. It would be better if you could give people a place in the queue number. You know what items people are waiting on. As of Friday March 8 we have 10000 orders from November that need to be shipped, Something, Anything. The thing you did the the CL Formula V2.5x in the EU was great. It just gives people hope that the queue is moving. Right now it is like I am stuck installing Windows and that little damn circle just keeps going around and around and around, it provides no information. I am new to this so at my home I have a DD+ and pedals. I can't return the pedals and the DD+ is just about beyond the 14 day mark. I can't test it because I have no steering wheel. They both just sit in a box useless. And the warranty started they day they were handed to the warehouse. WHAT IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!