Clubsport F1 V2.5 Downshift Paddle Not Working

Hi guys, i need some help here. Was playing f1 23 on PS5 and the downshift paddle just suddenly stopped working, it does not register any input at all. I've tried updating all drivers, firmware, and even unscrewing the bottom 2 hex screws to disconnect & re-connect the connector, but it still doesn't work. The wheel is May 2023, and i am not a heavy user, probably only clock 50 hrs with the wheel so far.

Anyone face the same issue before, any advice on how I may resolve this?

Comments

• Tae YooTae Yoo Member

Hey Zhi,

When I received my brand new Formula V2.5 wheel (purchased Sept2023), left shift-paddle did not work out of the box.

I had to contact Fanatec support, with video showing paddle not working, and they sent me a replacement wheel. Unfortunately, it took about 2.5weeks for contact, return, review, resend replacement. Good luck.

• This is a long shot but I had the same issue with mine on F1 2023. As a list resort I went into the wheel set up in the game and found the paddle had changed to clutch. It’s happened twice now. Not sure what I’m doing but definitely not me changing it. I reassigned and everything perfect.