Podium Button Module - buttons triggering each other a bit... in particular with left hand joystick

I have a podium button module , I have started to notice that sometimes the buttons sometimes trigger other buttons.

I quite often find that the left hand stick thinks it is pressed to the left a bit on its own ( I thought le mons ultimate was broken at first because I was stuck looking out of the left window...

A common issue is when pressing this button in near the top right it moves the joystick to the right (not physically)

After releasing the button the joystick things it is held up to the right.

If I then wiggle the stick it resolves itself... I also sometimes find that the encoder wheels are not working quite right either.

This used to be very much an intermittent problem but it appears to be getting worse.. I don't know if there is a loose connection in there somewhere... or how I might go about fixing it.. is it possible it isn't the button module but rather the podium hub?

Do I have some sort of a dud or perhaps I could fix these issues by dismantling it a bit and cleaning it..

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Doesn't feel like a software issue but I guess anything is possible..

Comments

• I have also found that the very small settings button on the top left appears to sometimes toggle the position of the left hand stick between top right and top left.

Yesterday the shifter paddles just stopped working mid race.. exited to desktop and the whole button module was no longer detected. Removed and replaced the wheel and it was working again.