Black Friday order 1834975

I am in the USA. For me order 1834975 placed and paid on 11/24/2023 is still pending. It is strange because all the items in the order are now available for shipping including the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X that apparently was oversold. Let's see if somebody reading this can give me more information because as you know Fanatec do not answer. I noticed that for an order for the Podium Hub placed on 12/13/2023 and received 3/3/2024 they used the new Texas shipping facility instead of the old California one. At least that is my understanding. It was faster and it provided much more information about tracking and ETA.

Comments

• All I can guess is that they have lost track of orders and have no idea what is happening. That or they are just randomly choosing which orders to send

My friend and myself both ordered the same bundle. I ordered mine before him and he received his last month and I have yet to get mine. So they’ll say they are shipping them in the order they were placed, but this is simply not true.

• A few hours after my post (yesterday) I received an e-mail stating that my order status changed from "in process" to "handover to warehouse". No tracking number or shipping confirmation yet. Let's see what happen next.

• I received today the tracking numbers.

• I received everything as ordered on 3/15/2024