Ordered DD+ on 10/21/23--Still waiting!!

I do read similar threads on here but I think I might have the record for earliest order and not receiving it! I ordered a couple of other items (inverted pedals, Porsche wheel, etc) and they arrived 2/19 along with a shifter that I did NOT order....but NO DD+!! My order still shows 'Handover to warehouse'. I've emailed them multiple times only to receive the automated response about 'average shipping time being between 1-3 business days....'

I purchased a new Sim Lab rig, Samsung monitor that has been sitting/gathering dust since October just waiting on the Fanatek order. I'm shocked in todays world a company is able to take advantage of consumers like this.

If anyone has had any luck getting through to the company and solving similar issues, I would love to hear about it.

Comments

• Yes and no.

Your order as far as their processing system is completed as "Handover to warehouse" is the last step and you received some goods relating to that order. Unfortunately because they sent you the wrong item you're now stuck in the customer support process to get that rectified and you still don't have a functional setup which feels the same as those of us with orders still "in process" from October/November.

• It's beyond frustrating. Glad I kept the boxes the items were shipped in. I'll try filing for reversal of charges through my credit card.

• Yeah it's crap. I've been tempted so many times to just cancel my order and get something else, but I got my son all excited with what I ordered on November 24th... feels like at this point Fanatec is just trying to goad me into cancelling so they don't have to make good on the BF deals.

• Worse here. Still "Order in process", order was about the same date, no update at all from anyone about when it might be shipped, infuriating.

• mine handed to warehouse, FedEx label created but not yet pick up by FedEx for 10 days

• Open a dispute with ur CC company, that's how u get a response.