Clubsport Formula V2.5 (right hand side 'funky' switch)

I just tried my steering wheel for the first time, noticed that the right hand side funky switch is really sensitive to the pressing/moving of it.

Like im moving it to the right in the home screen and it 'presses' without me pressing it.

Maybe a can do something about this ?

Otherwise it feels fantastic! :)

PS5/ACC

Comments

• install the driver 456, and then update the firmware of the wheel

• I have the same issue with Clubsport Racing Wheel F1 (which is basically the same wheel)… funky switch over sensitive that validates like if I was pressing the X button at every move (up/down/right/left).

I was almost ready to ask for a RMA because I don't have this problem with my other wheels (Clubsport RS and McLaren GT3).

• I have exactly the same issue with my just received order (DD+, Formula V2.5 and BMW GT2).

With all my hardware updated to last official driver versions, BMW steering wheel funky switch is working perfectly but the V2.5 is having this issue. Some of the left and right clicks are triggering also an OK click as well. At least on PS5.

One month after 456 candidate release still they didn't made it available as official, and they don't mention about this topic in the release notes..., It's strange, right?

I didn't update yet to this beta version....

• I still am using the 455 driver, all seems fine apart from this funkyswitch issue.

Im not sure i should update to 456 ?

But id rather have the wheel base working fine of course :D

• Hi guys

Like I said in the driver 456 topic, I had exactly the same problem with my CS DD+ and Racing wheel F1 (which is a Formula V2.5)… the funky switch was over sensitive and was validating at every move.

Someone suggested me to download driver 456 beta and try to update the wheel firmware, which I did. The problem was solved after that, but then I had theses issues of deconnecting wheelbase that everyone is talking about on this thread.

So I tried to reinstall driver 455 and manually downgraded back the firmwares for wheelbase and QR. But I kept the new firmware for the formula wheel. So far it seems to work fine: no more deconnection issues and the funky switch of the Formula wheel is working normally.

• Thanks Nicolas....i will do same as you then, and try it out! cheers

• Pedro RSPedro RS Member

In my case I have another sterling wheel and also in the PS5 I can use the analog joystick if I want the use the v2.5.....

So I'm going to wait until 457 is released in April. Updates and downgrades are like a risky business guys :-)

• Hi all,

I experienced the same problen with my f1 v2.5 wheel. Updating only the wheel to the 456 driver firmware fixed my problem.