Fanatec podium dd1 bug with gt7 1.43 version

Since the last update of GT7 my fanatec podium f1 wheel bug as soon as the car crosses the starting line. The accelerator remains at full throttle and the steering wheel (steering, gear shifting, etc.) no longer responds.

Impossible to leave the test or do anything, no commands work after that. I even have to cut the power to turn off my DD1.

It happens that I do a race, a time trial, experience the circuit, etc… I have tried everything.

When launching the game, everything is normal, I select (with the buttons/joysticks on my steering wheel) my car, the desired event and navigate the menus without problem.

And it’s exactly when the race starts that it systematically crashes.

Finally, my fanatec simracing set works perfectly with my other car games (acc, f12023)

Is this from that 1.43 update arriving the same day? Everything worked perfectly until 02/28/24…

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Try checking your calibration.

First check that the calibration for the wheel and pedals is set the way you need it using the Fanatec Software.

Then switch the base back to PS4/PS5 mode and load up GT7 and go into the settings menu. There is a place in there to calibrate the pedals.

Since it seems to work fine with other driving games, perhaps you only need to calibrate within GT7, but doesn't hurt to confirm the base settings while you're at it.

Best of luck

• tks i willl try it and tell you!!

• I download the lates firmware from Fanatec , ( v455) for the wheel base and de club v3 pedales, everithing is ok now. Thanks a lot