PS5 does not recognize my DD1 F1

Hello guys, good afternoon

First of all, greetings from Chile

I tell you that I have been having connectivity problems between the PS5 and the DD1 F1 base for about 6 months. From time to time, when I turn on the DD1, even when I press the button with the PS logo it does nothing, as it appears in the video that I leave you. He turned it off and on again, and when he pressed the PS button again he recognized the base. Unfortunately for me, this Sunday, March 10, it didn't do anything else, even when I repeated the process of turning it off and on.

The strange thing is that when I connect it to my laptop, the DD1 base has no problems, quite the opposite, as shown in the following video.

I had all the firmware updated

From what I've read, some recommend downdating the base to its origins, however, that didn't work. The PS5 still does not recognize the DD1.

I hope for some recommendations from you.

Thank you so much

Jose Miguel

Comments

• Some people in this Forum Report similar Problems. As it seems, because you proved it, it‘s not a software or hardware issue of the base.

Maybe it‘s a PS5 firmware issue…

• Hello Marcel, good morning

Thank you very much for your answer. From what I have seen, I am indeed not the only one with connectivity problems with the PS5. Tomorrow, Saturday, we will carry out some tests with a friend's PS5 to see if it is indeed at a general level.

Greetings from Chile