Is the ready2race bundle affected by shipping problems?

Hello everyone,

Im new here and did my first order yesterday (ready2race bundle 5nm) Now im reading all these negative posts about shipping delays, problems and so on. Im wondering if every prdouct is affected by these problems or if it's just for an specific product. For me it looks like it's mostly affecting CSL Elite stuff and stuff which is using the Qr1 (my bundle is using the Qr1 lite) but is that true?

To be honest I dont want to deal with problems like that. Should I cancel my order?

Comments

• shipping delays only if one of the products (included QR1 or QR2) are not available. Fanatec wait until the product is on stock for delivery of the order. If you need a part urgently, you must place two separate orders.

• So my order should be fine since the bundle includes the Qr1 lite version instead of the normal Qr1 right? I think ill wait whats happening in the next week

• edited April 6

nvm, i decided to cancel my order because the Qr1 lite isnt in Stock either and since it's a bundle where this qr is included it does not matter if I place 2 separate orders or not. I will get the monza r5 bundle instead 🤷‍♂️ good luck for everyone who is staying with fanatec. Glad I paid with Paypal so they will get the money back for me without any problems if the Endor AG wont do it like in many other cases

• I ordered on 28th. QR2 was available.

Now I see that the QR2 is not available anymore. I hope that it doesn't affect orders that were made before it ran out of stock. Or i'll go with paypal refund too.

• Hi,

I'm also new here and I also have concerns about the negative posts about shipping delays.

In may case, I want to buy the bundle Gran Turismo DD Pro (5 Nm). Is this product affected by shipping delays?

Regards

• I would be cautious. A 4 month wait is not fun. It would be better to look for another manufacturer that is more trustworthy.

• This point needs to be clarified. There is no problem with shipping. When you place an order, and all the products are in stock, the warehouse, which is managed by a logistics partner, therefore not by Fanatec, takes your things and sends them, without any problem.

It's Fanatec that has serious problems. Just over a week the banks kicked out the owner and founder of Fanatec from his own company and hired a manager specialized in saving companies from bankruptcy (nothing to worry about, they say).

So if you purchase any product not in stock, Fanatec itself will have to manage your order, and at this moment, it is presumable that they have staffing problems.

At this time it is preferable to only purchase products in stock, and not receive defective products.

• edited April 7

Absolute missinformation.

Yeah, when you purchase the bundle it says everything is in Stock. But it's only listing the wheel base, the wheel itself and the pedals. The Qr1 lite isnt showing in this list but it's included in the bundle. The Qr1 lite is out of stock which will result in massive delays for the whole bundle even if everything in the bundle is listed as in Stock. So your expert "claryfing" is bullshit and spreading false Informations.

• Hi,

Yes, it's not fun to wait weeks/months. Is there other DD bundles available for PlayStation 5 from other manufactures?

• edited April 7

It's not misinformation, read the latest news from Endor Fanatec.

The banks kicked out the OWNER of the company. Imagine it's your home, and the bank kicks you out of your home. What could it possibly mean? But maybe I'm wrong. I can write 1+1 but not the result.

You can order from the warehouse and receive your products quickly. But not will be so fast if Fanatec intervenes.

If QR1 lite is not available DO NOT ORDER the package. If you order now, you won't receive it when the QR1 lite becomes available, because it will still require a Fanatec employee to notice that you're waiting for it, and it could take a long time.

If instead you wait until everything is in stock, and only then order it, you will receive it faster.

And make sure you don't receive a defective product, customer service doesn't work.

• edited April 7

Bro you dont get my point... Im not talking about the shit with banks im just talking about your "only buy stuff that is in Stock" comment.

As I said before: When you are going to buy the ready2race bundle for example it will Show you that everything is in Stock! But the Qr1 lite which isnt in Stock does not even Show up in that item list to tell you if it's in Stock or not, you will only See the wheel base, the wheel itself and the pedals and every of those items will be marked as "shipping in 4-7 days" . The Qr1 lite isnt Shown in that list to tell you if it's in Stock or not. Its not Shown to you when you click on the bundle and it's not Shown to you if youre going to pay. So how would a new customer without any knowledge about fanatec and stuff know, that there is an item included in that bundle which is not even in Stock when it does not come up in one of the itemlists like the pedals and stuff?. Please tell me my friend, im waiting. In that case fanatec is selling stuff, they cant deliver.. And even worse: they are hiding the Qr1 lite in the item list at cashout where you can See if it's in Stock or not. I hope that you get my point now.

In my opinion your comment is spreading missinformation of u say "only buy things in Stock" because if u going to buy the bundle it will say that everything is in Stock but the reality is that the Qr1 lite is actually not in Stock but just not showing up in that list

• depends what you buy but in some steering wheels the Qr1 lite is already mounted so. not really matters if they stock or not

• If people are here reading, it means they've at least intuited that something in their order isn't working, while everyone else is getting it quickly.

The fact that the banks are imposing a rescue restructuring on the company is a wake-up call, about the current functioning of the company.

The fact that the sales site is confusing is another alarm bell about how the company works.

You can decide to ignore the alarms, but at this point you are not asking for information, you just want the problems to magically disappear. Which is understandable, but it won't work.

The company is going through a crisis. Right now the company has problems with customer service and quality control.

However, the warehouse seems to work for in-stock products.

Solutions.

First solution, the most obvious, I don't want to say it.

Other solutions:

Do not order products marked "Out of Stock". If the product is a bundle, put it in the cart and then check that each product in the cart is available. If one of the products has an availability date, do not proceed with the order.

Don't wait for orders with "Out of Stock" products with an availability date. When the product is available in the warehouse, your order will be further delayed, because it will be necessary for a Fanatec employee to take note of your order and send it to the warehouse. So if you have an order under these conditions cancel it.

Check the site at regular intervals, and only place your order when everything is available.

But what to do if I want to buy a bundle that is marked as available but in reality one of its components could be "out of stock"? If the product is a bundle, put it in the cart and then check that each product in the cart is available. If one of the products has an availability date, do not proceed with the order.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited April 8

there are some warning sights at they web shop, because at some items are even typed with older year. for me it shows that no one maintain they webshop

• Hi,

I tried your advice and added Gran Turismo DD Pro (5 Nm) to cart, but it's not possible to check each product.

I can only see the bundle and " Ships within 4-7 days". Also on product page I see "QR1 Base-Side (Type-C) preinstalled" on section "What's Included".

• GT DD Pro is all in the same box, it's just one product.

• edited April 8

That would mean GT DD Prois not affected by shipping problems. But some comments in the forum does claim this.

I ordered GT DD Pro 8nm on 28.3. and have also no information yet but the 7th day is the 10.4. So I am hoping...

• I'm on day 7 and no communication(I ordered GT DD Pro 8nm on 29.3). In my opinion we shouldn't hope for a good month... Maybe more. So what I suggest is to look elsewhere, because FANATEC is incapable of communicating correctly due to their current problem. I don't trust them anymore and I'm a new customer but I think they don't care.

• Hi,

This is exactly my doubt, because from what I can see the QR1 Lite Wheel-Side is part of the bundle and on the website it says "This product is sold out."

• QR1 lite is factory fitted on some products. P1v2, BMW P1v2 and GT DD Pro. What you see in your cart is what you will receive, this means that if there is no QR1 lite in your cart, you will not have to wait for it, even if it is sold out.

The so-called "shipping issues" are a lie that has been going on since August 2023. When products are actually in stock, they are shipped and arrive at their destination relatively quickly. It is Fanatec itself that has internal problems. If GT DD Pro doesn't ship, the problem is likely something else. The website may not always be updated with respect to actual stock availability.

I repeat again, you are purchasing products from a company with liquidity problems with the banks. Some problems may occur.

• Hi,

I have the confirmation from the Support team, that QR1 lite is preinstalled on the Gran Turismo steering wheel.

Thanks

• Roy StealeyRoy Stealey Member
    edited April 10

I've been waiting since the 19th March for gt ddpro 8nm and it's been stuck in handover to warehouse since the 19th march so i'd look elsewhere if i were you

• Jose LourdesJose Lourdes Member
    edited April 10

Hi Roy,

In my case the confirmation was for Gran Turismo DD Pro (5 Nm), but the same thing could happen to me, if I order.

Thanks for sharing

• Does anyone has some new updates? Csl DD R2R Bundle stuck in Handover to Warehouse for 3 Weeks now. Based in Germany and extra payed for UPS Express.