Product Concerns

Ok so I feel a bit silly because I ordered some products today then stumbled across you tube videos about Fanatec going out of business and not delivering products. Are there any updates from people in Australia that are receiving orders ok recently?

I paid through paypal thank goodness so I can get my money back I guess. Disappointing to find out how bad they are after wanting to buy their products for so long and finally pulling the pin. Fingers crossed.

Comments

• Its not going out of Business... the CEO got removed. Cant speak for Australia, but people are reporting they are receiving their orders in decent time - depending on what they have ordered of course

• You should read a bit more to inform better about the current situation.

• edited April 19

In truth, the banks demanded the removal of the CEO, as well as the founder and current owner of the company (he still holds the majority of the shares).

They also forced the hiring of a CRO, a manager specialized in restructuring companies, to save them from bankruptcy.

And generally it is a managerial figure who is not hired by companies that are not going out of business. So the statement "Its not going out of Business" is incorrect, it would be more correct to say "they are not going out of business, because the banks are bailing them out".

But it won't be quick, I suppose.

• And in any case, reading on Reddit, and here too, there are no specific shipping problems. There seems to be problems... with problems.

If your order has no problems, it will arrive quickly, but sometimes slightly longer, which is the experience of most customers.

However, if your order has a snag, it won't be resolved in a reasonable time, and it will become a kind of Odyssey.

So I would only start to worry if the wait exceeds 2 or 3 weeks.

• Just look at the share price this company is on it's way out, if they survive this it will be a miracle..

• share price are investors stuff, this by default has nothing todo with company by go out. there are allot company's in world without this stock stuff and they are doing just fine.