Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3 with QR2 & QR1 FOR SALE (Canada)

Hi everyone, I've recently moved out of the Fanatec ecosystem and the last item I have is the BMW M4 GT3 wheel. I figured as it's more of a higher-end item I'd post here to see if there's any interest. My preference is to sell to someone in Canada for ease of shipping any payment. Full details below.

AS-NEW Fanatec Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3.

Comes in its original packaging, with all original accessories and has both the QR1 and QR2 wheel-side quick release systems included (QR2 is currently fitted).

The wheel was by far the best part of my Fanatec setup and has always been used with gloves so is in as-new condition.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Fanatec Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3 | Other | Calgary | Kijiji

Comments

• Hi Simon,

I recently came across your post regarding the Fanatec Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3, and I'm very interested in purchasing it. I reside in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and noticed that this specific steering wheel is sold out on the U.S. official website.

Your steering wheel, being in excellent condition and coming with all the original accessories, is exactly what I've been looking for. Would you be willing to ship it to Toronto? I'm eager to add this steering wheel to my setup.

Could you please let me know if it's still available and your preferred method of payment?

Eason

• Hi Eason

Yes it’s still available and I’d be happy to ship to Toronto. Preferred method of payment is Interac e-transfer and I will ship tracked and with insurance once the funds have deposited in my account.

If you want to chat further feel free to get in touch over Kijiji as I check that more regularly than here!

Thanks

Simon