CSL Elite Wheel McLaren GT3 V2 / Hand size = 8 (20.3 cm) / Wheel too big?

Tom MüllerTom Müller Member
edited April 19 in Steering Wheels

Hi folks

Has anyone the CSL Elite Wheel McLaren GT3 V2? My hand size = 8 (20.3 cm) and I have read that people with smaller hands could have problems with this wheel / shifters. So I'm very interested to read your experiences with this wheel.

Best regards

Tom

Comments

• I have the wheel, My fingers are long however no problems with the feel. I will say though I have had nothing but trouble with the wheel since buying in November. Kept disconnecting this was fixed by re aligning shaft, then disconnected again this time it was fixed by tightening all the screws near the pins. Now the friggin wheel works and you can feel the FFB properly however the oled stopped working completely, nothing zip, tried all the different firmware's, removing and changing usb ports, different PC etc.. even restoring my pc to an earlier date incase there was corrupted reg files, no luck starting to think the oled has shit itself completely on the wheel, won't even show the F logo.

I do like the look of the wheel and it feels solid and comfortable, disappointing about the oled though..

• Got mine a few days ago. I don't have the largest hands and I think you'll be just fine. It's a really nice wheel.

• Thank you for your posts!