Average time on deliver for EU / US - Excell

Hey on reddit portal, we created with other users and updating what's going on with shipping and what is the trend.

It looks like in US is better then in EU

In EU You need to wait from 2 weeks till month:

Please take a look, and you can post or compare your data in this excell.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oIfV_2vfGf4PvXdirdvTz_bn-3drJQCWDmfbYK1twhk/edit#gid=0

Comments

• Please remember, that on UPS webiste you can check if the label is created for you:

ups --> track your package --> track package by reference number --> paste order number as reference, postal code and country.

I see that some folks, that put here order number got delivery on their way (I can't see that is exaclty for you - I would need your postal code and country - which I don't want to have)

Please do not post this data, but take that in consideration that you can see earlier updates on ups wesbiste then on Fanatec.

Let's give this people a time. - It's not that bad.

and use internet smart - do reasearch, google, be prepare.

Cheers

• Hey I ordered a csl dd bundle at the beginning of march and was told restock was march 28th and then it was pushed back to April 23rd which is today. Well back on April 16th I was told everything in my order was in stock and was gonna be pushed to the warehouse and in a couple days I would get shipping information and my order status would update, well over a week later neither of those things have happened and I’m not getting any answers from fanatec anymore and I’m just kinda in the dark… could anyone relate to this?

• What bundle? R2R, but which one?

• It was a csl dd 8nm base quick release and McLaren gt3 wheel and csl pedals

• which qr? qr1-lite?

• Qr1 lite when I ordered it said that would be available march 13

• Michal WencelMichal Wencel Member
    edited April 24

Europe? if this is US then it can be problem with some good...

In Europe this bundle has been delivered in 10 - 14 network days

• U.S.

• Ahhh yeah, now I understand. :/ Sorry Man. In EU with this bundle there is no problems at all. It's coming in around 14 netowork days.

• Yeah last I was told Is it was gonna ship but that’s been 2 weeks ago and nothing has happened

• I’m trying to post screenshots of the emails I’ve gotten but it’s not letting me.

• I think yuo need to be patient and give them a more time. Probably they are also tired of all this situation, and we as a customers, can only observe at the moment. If we'll start sending mails, we won't help them.

• edited April 25
    1 month waiting for my order.
    the order from March 27.
    I am thinking about canceling my order.
    I live in Spain.
    The fanatec website warns that there is a 1-week delay.
    I have been waiting for my extreme DD for 1 month now.
    I am disapointed.

• I ordered a Ready2Race bundle 18th April to Spain and today I've introduced the order number in UPS and they have shipped today (30th April) the bundle. The aproximate arriving date is 06 of may. It looks like that Fanatec is improving their shipments.