Has anyone who order around April 10th or after that received their package in EU

As you might have figured i ordered my setup on April 10th and after being placed on "handover to warehouse" almost immediately it's been radio silence, not even an delay email or anything. And even tried that UPS track by reference which yielded no results.

The main reason I'm worried is that since i live in Finland I have military service to complete which is starting in July 8th and if I'm somehow I'm one of those people who has to wait months to receive my package I quite literally wont be home to receive it.

So i guess my main point is if you live in EU and ordered around April 10th or after is the situation for you the same or have you at least gotten an some form of an update?

Comments

• i orded mine on 12/4/24 got email today saying dispatched today with all tracking info on UPS is saying wating too receive so hopefully i will get it soon in uk

• Oh that is great! <3

Would you like to fill this data in the Excell.

Some people will feel much better

It's giving the bright, also for people who are thinking to buy or not buy

• My order was 16th April 24 . Heard nothing other than "sent to warehouse" After reading stuff about Black Friday orders still not being sent, going to give it another week then cancel.

• I ordered on 12.4... still not shipped although 4-7 days was and is written there... the limit is bordering on intent... they know that they can not keep the 4 to 7 days... but otherwise maybe one or the other would not buy if it would say shipping unknown.

• Just read Stevens post who is also in the UK so hope mine will follow. I have already been in touch with the credit card company who say they can claw back the funds so will give it another week before instructing them to do so.

• Markus HornMarkus Horn Member
    edited April 26

• Hello, I leave you this information in case it can help you. I placed my order on April 9 and it did not go beyond delivery to the warehouse on the Fanatec website. But, I have gone to the UPS website and with the reference number of my order I have managed to find out that it is on its way and will arrive on May 2. So (at least in Spain) the UPS reference search works. Because I have not received any email from UPS telling me anything but I can track my order using this method. I hope you understand since I use Google Translate.

• well it now Monday 29/4/24 and i now feeling a little upset as was expecting too of seen my order on UPS Tracking to have been updated saying its on route too me but its not still saying not received from Fanatec have email them give it a few days then may need too contact bank for a refund charge back.

• i orded mine on 12/4/24 got email today saying dispatched today with all tracking info on UPS is saying wating too receive so hopefully i will get it soon in uk

• Just re checked UPS now saying they have received my order about time cannot believe how slow they are hopefully will go better now with courier 🚚 see what happens at customs

• After 8 weeks of waitung. Got my DD+ today. ^^

• I ordered a Ready2Race bundle 18th April to Spain and today I've introduced the order number in UPS and they have shipped the bundle today (30th April) . The aproximate arriving date is 6th May. It looks like that Fanatec is improving their shipments.

• placed order on 12/4/24 got email today from UPS has cleared uk customs got link to pay import duty i paid delivery 3/5/24

• After 3 weeks from ordering on 12/4/24 my clubsport DD+ F1 wheel and base plus others are out for delivery today UK

• All installed working 😀