Five months of waiting, I lost all the hope of getting my delivery...

I ordered CSL DD + v2.5x + QR2 + load cell pedal with other attachments on Black Friday (25th), receive nothing until first of March when I finally email Fanatec and they found an issue with my order. After 15 days I received 2 of my 3 packages. I got a CSL DD with CSL pedal (no loadcell).

I thought I finally see the finishing line but then everything went into darkness again and hear nothing from them. Without the steering wheel and the table clamp, CSL DD is no more then just a 10 kilo of brick for me.

With the current situation (news, and they are not responding email), I don't know what to do feel like my money is already in the ocean. I don't even know if I should invest my money into sim racing anymore...

PS: I'm Canada based user, I brought at NA region. My order number is 1846***

Comments

• V2.5 like you know already they run them out. They send them out many as they get they hands.

• I am waiting for 3 months

ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit (CSP_V3_BPK) 

but it didnt come and moaney didnt sell back.

the worst is they dont contact me.

maybe today will.

• There may be a light at the end of the tunnel... not short enough to hold your breath though. I made my original purchase 28 Nov 23. Finally received my order 18 Feb 24. It was the incorrect base so nothing connected together. I contacted customer service and received a prompt reply and told I would receive a return Mailing Label from the warehouse. That was on the 26 of February. Then .... nothing .... emails to them every couple weeks with auto reply saying expect response in 3-5 days but met with silence. And the light? I received a mailing label today two months after it was said I would receive one. I do see a blog post this week noting the delays and expectation that things are to back on track in the next 8-10 days.