No serial number showing on DD PRO order?

So about a year ago I ordered DD PRO, with boost kit and load cell plus tuning kit. All show a serial number under each piece of equipment

now I recently ordered the exact same equipment for my wife’s rig, the latest order shows serial numbers for all equipment except the DD PRO? Which seems strange.

all equipment has shipped and is due in 2 days time after 8 weeks of waiting. So I ask why would the dd pro not be showing a serial number where my previous order shows it?

thanks

Comments

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited April 27

your serial number at bottom in DD PRO

• DD bases dont seem to show serial numbers on the website, mine doesn't but all other things do.

• My first dd pro shows serial number but my new one doesn’t. Seems strange that’s all

• Fanatec is using really antiquated POS software for their web shop.

Happens all the time that serial numbers do not show up on your products page in your user profile.

Also, warranty start dates are set to when they create the invoice (sent to warehouse for shipping) and not when the product actually shipped.

You can manually add the missing serial number.

If it does not work, send a support ticket to sales and ask them to add the serial number.

• I also had this issue with no serial number for my GT DD Pro bundle. Other items did have serials allocated. I ordered on the 27th March and nothing was happening with the order. Got an email to say it was shipping on the 24th and UPS tracking confirmed but still nothing for days and UPS stating they had not been given my parcel. I sent 1 concise email to query this. Fanatec replied within 1 week and allocated a serial number to the item. Then within hours UPS had picked up my package and it is finally on route. You may want to do the same if this appears to be holding up your order. May just have been coincidence the serial being added then immediately dispatched. Still worth 1 email to check though.