Order Progress as of today

I placed an order for the CSL 5nm bundle with load cell and extra pedal on April 5. The Fanatec website said available for pre-orders and shipping would begin on April 23 at that time, but then I noticed after checking later in the month the shipping date was moved up to April 28th. On Wednesday April 24, my ordered upgraded to "Moved to Warehouse" status where it sits today. I am hopeful it will be moved to shipped soon and provided with a shipping number. I will keep you posted of the continued progress and if or when it arrives. I am wanting order the Formula V2.5 wheel, but I will wait till Fanatec delivers on the first order.

Comments

• I ordered about the same time and got mine so you should have it any day

• Thank you Thomas.

I did receive a text from FedEX yesterday April 29 saying that 4 packages were on the way from Coppell, TX and should arrive Wednesday May 1st. This is good news that Fanatec is moving product. My order on the Website has not updated and still says handed over to Warehouse and nothing about shipped. I would say if your order still says handed over to warehouse, it could be already shipped and on the way. Sign up for text updates from your shipper, UPS or FedEx ETC. Anytime something is shipped to me from any business, I receive notification even if the business doesn't update. I hope this eases some minds.

• I received my order yesterday in 4 separate boxes, all nicely packaged and in good order. they also included an extra power supply that was already included with the CSL DD. To bad it wasn't the 180 watt supply : ). It seems they are slowly getting back on track. Just be patient