Order from 09.03.2024 still "in process"

Umut ÖzerUmut Özer Member
edited April 29 in Off Topic

I ordered 09.03.2024 my first purchase of Csl dd, v2.5x wheel, and v2 pedals with QR1. QR1 availability date is pushed back from 3. April to 26. April already. Now since we have already passed 26. April, I have no updates on my order and it is still "in process". Not even "delivered to warehouse" like many people has. I feel desperate now to get my order after almost 2 whole months, not even a slight change in the order other than the delay of QR1 availability. I am trying to reach customer service via email, website, phone number and Instagram direct messages, and cant get in touch in any way. At the moment I just hope my order to proceed in some way and get the actual order in the shortest time possible, which feels unreal and impossible right now to actually happen. I have my love and interest in this brand and their products, but this process just takes it all away.

I would be very appreciative if anyone from sales or customer service could reach out and help me about the order. Thank you.