My order and QR1 availability

Hello,

2 days ago (29.04.2024) I ordered wheel, base, pedals and QR1 which was available when I was ordering but yesterday (30.04.2024) I saw its sold out. I was paying by bank transfer metod and the transfer arrived yesterday. So do you think I must wait until QR1 will be available again or they gona send my pack in a few days?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• edited May 1

Hi, i ordered base and two wheels with free qr1 includes 29 too,only stay tje qr1 in stock 24 hours, i think that when we do the order the qr1 was ready to ship we don't have any problem.

When was sold out i can't complete de order.

I am one of those affected forn the black friday party, hope that now fanatec can put a smile on my face with the BF discount for the wait.

• Riza GurelRiza Gurel Member

I pre-ordered my DD+ in November 2023 and still have not received it. Also purchased csl v2 pedals and the green f1 wheel sitting doing nothing and using up warranty time. I don't even know if they work. Over 5 months is tiresome.

• Ja QRL ist noch immer verfügbar.

Naja nicht bei allen (Bestellvorrang-Reservierung)

Wenn in ein paar tagen sich der Status auf zum Lager

Dann auf jeden fall

Wenn immer noch Bearbeitung steht und das sich na Bestellung +-5 Tage nicht ändert da ja.

Sorry

• Here is the email I received from Fanatec regarding the QR1 quick release.

Hi Barry,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

At the moment, QR1 is sold out and we are working on re-stocking the product. We expect it to be back on the market at the beginning of the summer.

Have a nice day.

Best regards / Freundliche GrüßeMarco Gabriele

(Direct Consumer Sales Team)

It took 4 days to respond to me so the lines of communication are improving :).... I was interested in ordering a wheel that comes with a QR1. I think I will wait till they are available. I also received my CSL bundle yesterday that I had ordered on April 5th. There is hope things are improving. Be patient.

• At the beginning of the summer? That's more than a month of waiting. Idk why QR1 is so rarely available when most people are choosing QR1 when they are ordering steering wheels

• I'm trying to purchase the eSports wheel but it won't let me because the QR1 is sold out. In fact it seems that you can't buy ANY of the wheels that come with the QR1, not even the 2.5s or the Xs. I mean, sure I can wait till summer but I'd love not to have to! This is crazy, there's no way I'm gonna pay $130 for one of the fake ones on eBay. The humanity!

• Or why can`t we have an option to upgrade to the QR2 for $50`s more when buying a wheel since the QR1 is $50 and the QR2 is $100? I want to buy a clubsport V2 hub and wheel but I guess I will have to wait until the QR1 comes back in stock if it does because we don`t any other options.