Delivery Time to France

Hello,

I'm posting the summary of my order here for all those who are in Europe and who are currently afraid to order from fanatec or who are waiting for their order and who are stressed like I was in view of the many reviews I saw from all over the internet.

I ordered the CSL DD (5nm) bundle with load cell pedalboard on April 17, 2024.

Handover to Warehouse on the 18th.

And no more news until the 29th, when I was able to type in my order number on UPS and see that my package had been picked up.

The next day (the 30th) I received an email from fanatec saying that my parcel was on its way.

Now I'm waiting for my parcel to arrive on May 02 between 10:30 and 14:30.

I hope this will reassure those who order, don't stress too much as long as it hasn't taken at least 2 weeks, there's no point, you'll certainly receive your parcel in the same time as mine.

Summary :

Order date: 17/04/2024

Shipment date: 29/04/2024

Delivery date: 02/05/2024

Days between order date and delivery to my home: 12.

PS : i already updated the spreadsheet.

Comments

• Merci !

• It's more about managing expectations. So if you know that you have problems then do not claim unrealistic delivery times while checking out the shopping cart.

• I placed order 12/4/24 and is out for delivery today 2/5/24 too uk sat at home waiting for it

• yes on delivery the things now are ok, i ordered 10/04/2024 and recived at 29/04/2024. only handling late about 7 days. Europe.

• Order has arrived but one problem they put wrong QR2 in they put base slide in instead of wheel slide so cannot use universal hub

• Fanatec commander 6 mai livraison chez moi 16 mai RAS