Yes, we receive our Fanatec products in Europe !

Hello everyone,

Yes, we receive our Fanatec products in Europe!

My order took 7 working days.

Order on 27/04, a Saturday.

Order in progress on Monday 29/04 in “Workshop” status.

UPS label issued and order shipped on 06/05.

Receipt of the package at my home on 07/05.

I ordered a CSL DD 8NM base alone, without any accessories.

I live in Belgium.

I received emails from Fanatec at every important stage of UPS delivery.

My tracking number was in my Fanatec account.

Good luck to all !

Comments

• I ordered mine April 22nd, QR2 showed preorder for April 30 at the time. No response to my email, no progress on the order at all. Order to be delivered in Greece

I know this is not the right channel but can someone provide some insight on what’s going on?

I was patient up until now, but reading that you received it and I had an order before you is kind of irritating… :/

• Good morning,

As you can see on this forum and Reddit, Fanatec is having a lot of trouble right now.

In my opinion in your case, an item in your order is in shortage or on back order. Fanatec sends orders when they are complete so some customers wait weeks or even months when a single item is missing from their order...

Now I don't think it's good to receive a base, pedals but not the steering wheel :-)

On Reddit, there is a Google document where you can see the progress of orders for several simracers :

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fanatec/comments/1cbugyt/kind_reminder_to_update_sheet_to_help_other_users/

Good luck.

• Thanks for your response. I ordered DD+, club sport rs wheel and qr2… first two in stock with we availability for preorder on the 30th. I don’t know how long it would take to ship, and don’t really mind waiting but with all the fuss I am a bit concerned with what’s happening and why…