Fanatec support and possibel withdrawing from purchase

Hi,

hopefully someone from Fanatec is in duty within the forums.

My new DD+ don't work. Telephone support is switched off. Product support per RMA/ support ticket will be answered within 7+ days. But then the time period for withdrawing from my purchase is still over.

Is this the new business plan by Fanatec? In 2019 I had a very good support for my products. Now it is insane whow things changed. No communication about well known issues with Fanatec drivers/ FW with reference to Bases DD/ DD+ etc., no Hotline, E-Mail in 2 weeks (hopefully) and so on.

It is very frustrating for customers if they spend thousands of Euro over the years and then be treated like customers from an 1 Euro shop.

I normally can expect a workink product in this segment, at least a clear cummunication if there are known issues and a RMA process which doesn't take month until a solution (hopefully) will be provided.

To play dead is never a solution. Open your eyes, find in time solution for RMA process/ support answers and swap to clear communication per announcements, threads in forums or elswhere.

Your behaviour since more than half a year is not a behaviour of a company which describes itself as a global player.

Thorsten

Comments

• Hi, just FYI and before that the "after-COVID" justification appears, I had a RMA regarding Original brake foams on Nov 2023, that had a 3days timeline between any of my communication and their replay. Also bought some items on BF2023, everything was perfect and smooth on deliveries, but i already read on this forum other non perfect and smooth situations. From what concerns with timings, i read in other post that they are taking at least 3 weeks to reply.

FYI: i am in the same situation that you are -> dead CSP V3 :(

So, good luck! to all of us!

• JulanDeAlbJulanDeAlb Member

They can see the time and day when you send the Support Request so even if it would take them half a year (just a heavy example) it will still be valid. So if you send them a ticket explaining the issue which videos/photos and ask them to either have an RMA or to get back your money it should be fine.