Wheel Not Being Recognized

Hi, I bought the ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox product along with the Porsche rim and other accessories and ever since receiving getting the wheel, it does not work. It simply wheel not be recognized by my DD2 wheel base. I open the Fanatec software and just get a red circle through the sterring wheel section.

I would attach a photo but I get an error code every time....I tried every step Fanatec sent me and nothing wheel get the wheel recognized. I sent it off to them for it to be repaired or replaced and after having it for two months they returned it to me and nothing changed. It is in the exact condition I received it in the first time and does not work.

The PC Driver is 455, the firmware is Wheel base: 3.0.4.3 / Wheel base Motor: 3.0.0.2

Every time I try to update the firmware or drivers it fails. But I am out $800 now and have a defunct product that I cannot get functioning. It could just be my computer, but I tried all the steps they sent me.

Anyone have any advice? Thanks

Comments

• Solved, the QR1 lite base side, pulled away from wheel base just enough to disconnect the USB-C plug inside. I loosened base clamp and reseated the qr1 lite base side back into the CSL dd wheel base as shown in a previous steering wheel post.