Current status of orders?

I have been patiently waiting since I placed my order on April 22nd, by accepting the risk of a faulty unit and long delays after investigating the forums here.

After the recent developments I am starting to worry a bit about the status of my order and possibly even the money I paid. I know I am not the only one. I see that orders were still sent even this week, but is this still valid? People reporting receiving goods seems kind of random.. is there really a stock and they are just struggling to send it? Delivery of goods seem random, certainly is not FIFO since some have been waiting forever and others received quickly. It also seems product irrelevant, since all kinds of products seem to be delivered.

If I had to guess I would say that they are focusing on removing stock that has been sitting around forever and that some parts are out of stock but the site doesn’t reflect stock quantities properly. I’d hate to think that they are trying to do a last minute snatch before they admit anything.

@Maurice you have been more than helpful in this forum, really hope that you respond in some way to our concerns.

Comments

• What is your order status? Because I ordered on april 29th. On may 3rd my order status changed to handover to warehouse and to this day it has not been sent.

• edited May 9

Mine is still in process.. Order #1958738 DD+, Clubsport RS Wheel and QR2…

• Chen LiweiChen Liwei Member

My order 1848794 on 25 Nov 2023 . Still haven't received anything , It's been 6 months , so good luck my dude

• edited May 9

@Chen what did you order?

Also what happened to your money? Did you request a refund, did you cancel or are you still waiting?

• Hi, I ordered on April 24th and will receive my package today May 10th.

• The products you ordered are all available I don't think you will have any problems. Let us know how it goes. In my case I received 3 emails from Fanatec with the progress of the deployment. On the orders page I found the tracking.

• Well, the thing is that I guess others have ordered similar things before me, but still haven't received. I don't know what's the reasoning behind it. Obviously as soon as I have something new to report, I will. Nothing as of yet unfortunately.

When I had initially made the order, the QR2 was out of stock and was to be 'restocked' in April 30th. I have no clue if they had stock, or with how many units they are restocked, if there's any other reason that holds them back.

• grimogrimo Member

9 days since I ordered and nothing so far. item is in stock and website says 4-7 days to ship. wtf is going on like how hard can it be to pack these orders? I agree something more maybe going on here.

• Well, that’s the problem, it could be that either the website does not include accurate up-to-date information or they have so many orders that they are unable to process.

I mean it could even be a practical matter for all we know, DD bases stocked in front of DD+ boxes, don’t know.. :/

• edited May 11

I do a order 29 of april from spain, and yesterdey, 10 of may i received and email that my product was dispatched. I check in the UPS web and It's correct, 15/05 should arrive to mi home.

I buy only products in stock, ready to ship. Csl dd and pedals csl, formula 2.5, clubsport steering wheel rs both with qr1 includes.

In fanatec's web, de status continúes handover to warehouse, they don,t refresh the status.

• My order is still in process, I am starting to believe strongly there is DD+ shortage… hopefully I get it soon

• Been waiting since November, my order has messed up somewhere and support are not rectifying it.

• Benjamin I understand that your none of those extremely rare unpleasant cases. What did you order by the way? Has your order been processed at all?

• I saw in this a fan-related list that people have received the same parts I ordered too in Europe, and they ordered it 10 days after I did. What is going on?

• Ordered a product on may 3rd, and just received a tracking number and a delivery date estimated for may 16th. Sent few Email to customer service 3 weeks ago for another topic without any answer, but seems like the process is still alive regarding the shipment of the products. it was written 4/7 days shipping, we are 11 days. Considering the current situation, it's acceptable.

• edited May 14

Thank you for the input Jordan. If I received an email notification about a status update or a response to my emails I would be fine waiting. But knowing that I ordered on Apr 22 with no response so far (and seeing others waiting wayyy longer) is a bit frightening. Fingers crossed, hope I get a response/update soon!

The fact that the orders...order is not respected is what worries me the most.

• Hello All,

I just wanted to update you guys. I am not sure where you are all located, but I am in FL, US. I placed an order yesterday at about 11:30am CST and received my tracking info just now. It hasn't been shipped as of yet, but has passed through warehouse and FedEx acknowledges the label. I purchased the Clubsport DD/Formula Esports v2 bundle and the CSL Elite Pedals V2. I am hoping I will get them sometime next week. As of the time of purchase, all items said, "In stock, ships in 4-7 days" so I am pleasantly surprised to already have a tracking number. We will see when they actually get sent out.

I hope you guys get your packages. I remember I ordered a DD1 during Covid and that was a little bit of a nightmare. But the TX logistics company seems to be way more responsive and quick. I think we are in a much better spot than our EU counterparts. It is sad to see the state of Fanatec, knowing it is 100% within their control. The make great products with a great ecosystem but are driving people away because of customer service. I personally am hoping Corsair acquires them because Corsair customer service is amazing and they will be able to scale logistics far better.

All the Best fellow Sim Racers!

• edited May 15

qr2 are not in stock till 11th June so your order wont be shipped till then

• Wait, how do we know they aren't in stock until June 11, on the site the QR2 Pro says "In stock, ships in 4-7 business days". They can't just straight up lie, or can they lmao? Is there some update I am unaware of? Are you sure this is the US side of things and not the UK. Because everything I have been reading says that US order times, while not ideal, are pretty solid and people are getting orders within 10-14 days of ordering. Post covid, I have never had an issue with any fanatec order I have made.

• Just a heads up, I just got notified from FedEx that they picked all of my packages up and they are set to be delivered on Friday. If I get it on Friday, that means from order to deliver would be 3.5 business days. I am not sure where you heard q2 are not in stock until the 11th.

• My order changed status today to ‘move to warehouse’. During this period I didn’t receive a single reply from support, live chat or Fanatec member. They could saves serious chunk of reputation - responding to unmet customers orders should be a priority at this point.

Hope everything is smooth sailing moving forward!

• To me it looks like there is a shortage on the Clubsport F1 wheel. I'm also waiting for a dd+ f1.

I could not attach a screenshot but there are dd+:s getting processed with other wheels.

• Some good news, my order with DD+ F1 and Clubsport v2 pedals have been dispatched, orderstatus is still warehouse.

At this moment I don't regret betting on Fanatec. Please don't spam them, one e-mail is enough.

• ...Well, I guess no-one would spam if they responded in the firstplace or even if they were a bit more transparent. I like Fanatec myself, but shedding some light to the recent business developments and how/if they affect daily ops would be great.

Last blog post from Fanatec was April 30th, but after that all the news regarding Fanatec bankruptcy were spread and along with lack of response and orders not being dispatched lead to a valid uncertainty...

• I got notified that my 4 packages are on the truck to be delivered between 11AM - 3PM today. I can't highlight enough that this was impressive. I ordered on Tuesday at 11:30am. To be getting my Clubsport DD, F1 V2 Esports Wheel, CSL Elite Pedals, and QR2 Pro (wheel side) within 3 business days is by far the fastest Fanatec has ever gotten me an order. I hope they can keep this up and get caught up on getting orders out. I think moving the logistics to TX has made things much better as it is a more central location to everywhere in the US, as opposed to CA where anybody on the East Coast can expect FedEx ground to take 4-5 days minimum.

I know the logistics are frustrating for people, but I also think it is important to give Fanatec credit when it is due. 3 days is impressive no matter the company.

• Anyone here ordering from Australia?