Clicking on dd2 - Clubsport QR

Hello, it's about 3/4 month i have dd2, i play max 2 hour when i can.

Using the recommended settings from the forum both for the DD2 and ACC, as is the only game i play.

nm at 6.

Yesterday i started having this clicking problem, i stopped immediately and when going to inspect i saw this. (image 1 and 2, left hole)

The third image is the not damaged hole (3 image, right hole)

Seems like a start of a crack, how is that possible ? I never touched that part or tighten it, and it's still perfectly centered with the gaps in the main shaft, so it didnt even move.

I can't post the 3 photos i've made, error code 403...how can i explain without pics. Anyway it's the black ring tightened to the main shaft, with the two screws. The left hole shows sign of little start of a crack. Someone had deal with this ?

Comments

• I'm really the only one with this problem? How is possible to have a damage in that part when i play at minimum ffb with recommended settings. I cant even play cause i dont want to eventually damage it even more. I tried to lower the ffb at 2nm, and the click is still there, but i think that's not a big problem, the problem is that "crack" in the screw holes...i cannot fin any video that have this problem, i can assure that no stress was put into this piece, and i NEVER touched that screws. As i said the gaps are still perfectly centered. I really cant think of anything, should i open a support ticket ?

• if you see hardware problems you need contact with support

• Starting to get mad, it's 1 hour i try to submit a ticket, and it always says Please enter a message and a subject when of course i have entered both...