Clubsport DD + Formula V2.5 (PC) - no LEDs and screen on F1 24

Hello All!

I have a little problem with F1 24 game on PC and my Fanatec gear.

Only in F1 24 game I don't have LEDs and screen on my Formula V2.5 wheel (with Clubsport DD Base).

Everything else works perfectly fine, every button, paddle and rotary. I have nice ffb also. In every other sim it works like charm. I have tried with Fanatec LEDs option in Telemetry setting on and off - no difference.

Basem QR and wheel have newest firmware, 457 drivers, newest Fanalab etc.

I will be grateful for help!

Comments

• I dont even have FFB on my Clubsport DD + Formula V2 Wheel + CSL Elite V2 Pedals. And my throttle input in game shows 100%, but the car can never reach max speed. I am beside myself. I have tried literally everything. Wheelbase works perfectly fine in iRacing, ACC, etc. I am so fucking sick and tired of EA.

Also - wildly enough, technically our wheelbase isn't even supported on F1 24, so count yourself lucky you even have FFB.

See list of supported devices, posted by EA themselves, here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/F1-24-Supported-devices/m-p/13755674#M2880

• I am facing the same problem with CSL DD + McLaren GT3 v2... on the LED display of the wheel no info are shown... it happened that it worked for a few gaming sessions after I spent a few efforts in setting the parameters (I honestly don't know how I succeeded in let it work...) but suddenly it sopped working again, after a reset of the wheel firmware and F1 24 update to the last version (1.7).

Can someone help me?

• V2 wheel here. Also i havve some simhub leds . They dont work either. No data i gues.

Dashboard works but the seperated leds not.

In wheel no gear display and led it S....^€&€&€^