New Customer Order Question

Hey all, I placed my order on May 30th, Order the R2R all showed to be in stock. I received one email from Fanatec which was my invoice. I have heard nothing further, I know we are only on 4 business days but status has shown handover to warehouse since the 31st.

Is this cause for concern or am I just over thinking it since reading all the reviews?

Comments

• Jay TrentJay Trent Member

I placed my order on May 31st and have the same concern. Has showed handover to warehouse for the past 3 or 4 days. I'm in the US and have heard it could take up to 7 days before it ships.

• I am totally ok if it takes 7 days to ship out, just concerning see all of talk about them. Luckily I still have another setup to run until I get this one.

• ich warte seid dem 24.5 und hänge mit der Bestellung immer noch im Lager

• I also ordered the r2r bundle with LC pedal on May 31st and it's still at the warehouse, I am a first time customer too & I'm also a little concerned after reading some people's experiences with Fanatec customer service. Hoping it ships out by Friday I really don't want to wait a month for a wheel I paid 700 dollars for already

• I think mine took a week (ish) before any further movement, keep an eye on your order page for a tracking link as I found mine there but didn't get notified by fanatec or ups!

• They take the money from a cancelled product and a wanted product. Nothing send and more than 10 days sending mails and nobody answer….

• @ Joseph

And they are not going to answer you. As long as you got your automated email, you have your response. Sending multiple emails isn't going to do anything but make it go slower for those behind you. You could send 100 emails, and they won't get to you until they are ready to.

• I to am hoping to see some movement by Friday Monday at the latest. I feel bad for my son as this was something for us to be able to do together and every day I get asked if it shipped yet. I have wanted a Fanatec system since I got into SIM racing at the start of COVID but at that time everything was way expensive so I went with the Logitech setup. So to say we are/were excited to finally get the Fanatec system is an understatement. Crossing fingers it comes soon.

• Wanted to provide and update, Still stuck in handover, However I logged into my FedEx and searched by my order number and show that a label was created today. So good news I believe.

For anyone in the same situation, I would recommend creating a FedEx account and and search by your order number.

• Mine shipped today as well, got a notification from fedex that it's on the way. Glad I shipped out in less than a week. I take back any worries I had now. Can't wait till it's here

• I placed my order on 30th May .. everything available and ready to ship in 4-7 days… I got an E-Mail on Monday that there have been problems with Paypal -> orders are marked as unpaid although they are paid… they ll fix it until the end of this week 07th June and send everything to the warehouse that the stuff can be sent..

I m a very patient person but we ll see.. 😅

BTW.. My order status is still „order in progress“

• I have ordered a dd+ last sunday and received it yesterday. I live in Switzerland.

• Bought the QR2 system Tuesday 4th June - Delivered Friday 7th June. Very smooth. I live in Denmark.

• I think the problems are with the packs R2R. I only had problems with that…