Cant send a support request "Please enter a message and a subject"

I am trying to send a ticket concerning my wheel shifters randomly losing functionality for a few seconds, I made a ticket filled it out and tried to send it, just to get the error. "Please enter a message and a subject" I whould like to add a screenshot of the problem but i can't because this form gives me another error saying my image upload failed "Error 403" Anyway I Tried sending the ticket on different days this did not fix the problem, then I tried it on different browsers & on different desktops just to have the same problem, I tried calling the support to find out they disabled it to fucus on replying on tickets "That i can't send" does anyone know a solution or the e-mail for the technical support?

Yours sincerely, 

Jasper van Paassen

Comments

• Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. I can place support issue for my broken wheel even when I put all details.

This company is a joke.

• You have not actually completed all the required details, and wont send until you do. In my case it was a missing product no/ not filled in the correct amount of digits. It will only send once you have completed the form in full.

• Had this happen. I fixed it by actually deleting almost all of my problem description (the large message box at the end of the form). You can reply to the email you receive afterwards to re-add the information you deleted.