Been ten business days no tracking number.

Been waiting ten business days for at least a tracking number, have reached out to fanatec 3 times with only one response that wasn't helpful . Order has been stuck on handover to warehouse since the day I ordered it (ordered from US and through FedEx). Honestly just considering a refund if I do not receive tracking number or parcel soon.

Comments

• same here. ordered 14days ago no tracking.

• I just posted a long winded new thread THAT NEEDS TO BE APPROVED first about my three week wait and that I initiated a dispute with my CC company today. 5/22 order placed, went to warehouse the next day, and nothing since. Three weeks and I tried contacting them more than seven times. I looked at Endor stock price yesterday and it’s down to $0.34. Not good!

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited June 12

odd is that they webpage shows that they are selling products. so not know what is a delay reason.

also stock is actually little better than last month. so dunno

maybe because off they not have atm qr2

• When I ordered, it showed 4-7 day shipping as it does today. If QR2 isn’t available, that shipping estimate should be updated to reflect this. And, after more than six months, they still have inventory issues with both QR1 and QR2? This business is not being managed properly in many different ways. There’s literally zero customer support now.

• Same here, I made an order on 31st May, everything was in stock. No answer from like 10 emails I sent to customer service. It sounds like a joke