Anyone received something in North America recently ?

Hello,

Has anyone recently ordered and received something recently in the USA ?

I've ordered items that are listed in stock and shipped between 4 -7 days and nothing has changed status since 10 days. support is responding with standard quotes way too fast for a fanatec suppurt and not answering my questions.

Comments

• I'm concerned, yesterday i ordered a full set and i did some digging and i found out about the sony issue and all the drama. I'm hoping to get my stuff as they claim in their website. I'm still waiting to get the tracking number soon, because after 24 hrs of shipping still shows as deliver to warehouse. im from san diego CA usa

• people talk they are getting they stuff, but i guess it may take some time

• I's now two weeks I'm waiting to get an update besides, most likely autogenerated support responds. The order is still in "The order is in process"

I would understand if there are issues if some of the order wouldn't had bin in stock but everything was listed as in stock.

A friend back in Germany received his order recently in a few days after ordering. North America and Europe is handled different, I understand that but I'm loosing faith. does this have some thing to do with corsair ?

I live in Denver and had no trouble with my last two orders, 1 out of 3 is not such a good statistic.

Please Fanatec, get you stuff done, the products are great I'm using them since the good old Porsche GT3 RS

• order is in process

may mean that something is missing for that order

• just checked again and still everything is quoted as "green" shipped within 4-7 days

• then i not know. maybe claim a refund

• I ordered a couple items on June 7th and received them on June 13th.

• Thank you, that gives me hope.

I canceled my order and will try again. at least the cancelation went fast

• update: the cancelation got processed the next day, I placed an order got a formula 2.5 and it arrived a few days later.

very nice wheel and a good companion to my BMW V1

• I ordered the CSL DD Ready2Race F1 Esports Bundle for PC on July 16. The Bundle showed 'Sold out' the next day! The Order Status went to 'Handover to warehouse' on July 17. I looked up the FedEx tracking by the Order number. FedEx showed that it has shipped with a Scheduled Delivery Data of 07/21/2024 which is tomorrow! I've read about other people having trouble, but so far it's been great for me! I'm in Northern California. The package shipped from Texas - FedEx Ground. Tomorrow should be a lot of fun!