V3 pedals not linking

I just purchased the following products…..

Gran Turismo® DD Extreme CSL Cockpit

CSL Cockpit Monitor Holder CSL Cockpit Seat

ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit ClubSport Pedals V3

And I can’t seem to get the pedals working. I have tried all configurations and still doesn’t work. Steering wheel, shifters work just fine. 

I have reached out to Fanatec with no response.

anyone please help…..

Thank you

Comments

• First NEVER connect pedals to both the base and USB at the same time - that will brick the pedals

If you connect the pedals only via usb to a PC and run the Fanatec control panel do you see pedals connected and do you see each pedal activate? Does it recognize the FW for the pedals? Current is 1.35 but 1.34 should be fine.

If the control panel sees the pedals but still behaves strangely try toggling auto calibration off and on. Auto works by setting max values when holding each pedal for 2 seconds or more at max. Manual cal lets you set each level.

If it works via USB, then try connecting to the base after disconnecting USB

Make sure BRF in the tuning menu is not set to 0 should be somewhere 50-70 depending on your taste

Are you running on PS w GT7? Manual cal produces some strange behavior sometimes so try auto

In GT7 under options go to controller settings and check the calibration - you can set max min and dead zone for each

If still having problems provide more info - which platform, game, port connection on base and what testing above has shown

• I should have been more clear, my set up is for PS5, I’ve done everything you said minus going to auto or setting any calibrations. I will try this evening.

• And Racing GT7

• Well I switched to auto and gas worked, switched back to manual and both pedals work.

thank you!