Clubsport DD+ | Australia

Hi GUys,

I just wanted to share my experience with the new Wheel. I ordered it 2 days ago and received it already! (Melbourne).

I was coming from a CSL DD 8NM and this wheel is more detailed than it in Iracing, it took a bit of dialling in with lowering the Damper in tuning menu and obviously playing with settinsg in game as well to suit new wheel but i'm already loving the new wheel.

Firmware update was fine and running 455 Drivers and everything seems ok so far aftre a couple hours of use.

Just waned to share becasue i almost didnt get this becasue of all the bad posts lately about firmware and drivers and etc and though i should share my experience with you guys.

Comments

• DD+ is 15nm and they use also 300mhz chip inside.

by not owning this base by default i do know already that it is better than CSL DD

but there is some stuff what i not like at that. that's why i choose dd2 instead

• Good to hear someone with a success story. I'm from Melbourne also (Rosebud).

Had a quick delivery also the other day DD+ hub for Xbox QR2 wheel and V3 pedals. Went through the install process using 455 also. Bit misleading the updates. Said everything was up to date but had some updates available. Anyway got it working on the Xbox in ACC. Seemed ok with just the default settings. Only used it for about 15min and then turned everything off. Now the DD+ won't turn on with no light on the button and the setup is not being recognized when the USB is plugged into the laptop. Tried some posted suggestions without luck. Messaged support which it looks like it takes them a while to reply. Not much fun up to now.

• Support has gone very quiet at the moment. They were in contact but now nothing. They have the defective wheelbase but I still have the remainder of the order for a refund. Not sure if that will ever happen. They've probably all left. LOL.