Comments

• edited July 11

• i to own Fanatec aswell, i have DD2 and the Csl DD 8nm

• Nothing new. Restructuring ongoing and TJ is desperately getting his company back. But his success rate is minimal.

All I want is that once everything is settled, Corsair will not abandon the original product line and will continue to provide after-sales service and firmware updates. Otherwise, we will be doomed.

• Cant say I trust Corsair much either, but I certainly hope they will sort out Warranty and Support on this product line. I just cant carry on as it has.

• edited July 11

Why would another company aquire something only to run it into the ground? Corsair themselves have a reputation to protect, so, if they do indeed take over the reigns, it's to sort any bullshit that's been going on so that they can build on a brand and make a profit.

Just for postarity, I placed an order about 12 hours ago. That order has already been processed and sent to UPS for shipping. That's pretty fast, I'd say.

• 'Cause TJ (previous CEO and founder) said Corsair "has already developed a complete product range itself... the only thing missing is the brand" (source: https://www.wallstreet-online.de/tools/postingfilter#in:all;u:888423) so it's reasonable to be worried. Whether we should believe what he said is another topic.

• Never mind new products, support the ones already out there by responding to customers.

• Which is Fake News. As of now the deal is not complete, restructuring under StaRUG is not decided by court yet.

• Maurice Böschen

why patent shows then that everything belongs to Corsair ?

• edited July 11

Because that part is true, at least at this moment.

What's not true though is that the whole deal regarding the restructuring through StaRUG to sell the company to Corsair is completed. That's still in process do be decided by the court.

Those are two very different things.

• i see, so help the Fanatec out from the high crisis they wanted the Patents as there is no free lunch, and rest is still open

• I am Glad you had a good experience, but I am not having that same experience. Placed and order July 10, Heard nothing from fanatec, till I emailed them on the 15th.

First I get an automated email that states the following

"How long is the order processing or shipping time?"

"On average, we require between 1 to 3 business days to dispatch your order. There may be additional delays in transit time, depending on"

" your location, for example due to customs processing."

I'm in the USA, so no customs processing issues if it ships from a US warehouse. So I was excited it should be any day now, and get shipped out.

Next day i get an email stating my order has an estimated ship date of July 26th it was delayed waiting for the $29.99 Mount, that is out of stock, that I added at the last minute.

Then today i get an email saying a container has been delayed, and my order will be processed the 26th of July. That's 16 Days not "4-7 Days"

Everything I ordered showed in stock with "4-7 day Shipping" in green on the web pages. And it STILL did right up until I got this email yesterday.

I had surgery on my left had several weeks ago and it is finally getting healed up enough that I should be able to use a a steering wheel. Albeit with lower FFB settings for a bit. I placed the order in hopes it would get here in a week or 2. since I am having surgery on the other hand at the end of the month. this would allow me to use it for a a few days to a week prior to that. But now its not going to get here till after my surgery.

I am a new fanatec customer and was exited to get into sim racing with their gear. Starting to get a little worried i made a mistake.

Do NOT like it when a company tries to be deceptive with their website/order practices, it sets a bad precedent right out of the box. Hopefully Corsair straightens that out, i have always had pretty good luck with their products in the past.

A couple of suggestions Corsair.

1. Link the website to actual current stock, not estimated arrival of stock. Customers are not happy when this happens.
    2. Change the order page to show more detailed status updates. The current one is seriously lacking.
    3. Get rid of the stupid " Nothing ships until everything in the order is ready to ship" Policy. I could have had everything in my order but the mount, and been setting things up while waiting for the rest of my items. $500 worth of paid for product sitting and waiting to ship because a $30 part is supposedly not there..... if the first email I received is to be believed. Nobody does this in today's day and age. Ship what ya got and update the status on the order page, send an email, A text etc.

Ok I am done ranting. Sorry, but it's just frustrating enough that my first post here is this one instead of one asking for help on setup, or about how stoked I am that the new products I received are so amazing.