Has any Original BMW M4 GT3 Owners received their QR2 Update Cable?

I see the update cable has been included with new purchases, but I cannot get any information on why the original purchasers have not received this as well? Anyone know anything about this? Fanatec support is no help.

Comments

• edited July 12

Nobody received it yet other than the customers who buy the wheel now where it is already included in the packaging.

Indeed the Fanatec support is no help, I also dont get any response at all since months to my questions regarding the update cable so I think that it just wont be shipped to customers of the first batches who still got the old QR1 update cable as they seem to have forgotten and now ignore us...

• I have sent several emails regarding this. Still Fanatec cannot say when we will get the QR2 update cable. It appears they did not even consider this issue...

• edited July 12

Yup. It sucks. Warranty is up and still no cable. I have a few support tickets on this as well.

I submitted that they send me a new wheel with all the accessories and a return box for the old wheel.

• Let me know how that works out. Total lack of concern for the customers that help them grow and same customers had nothing to do with their decline.

• Also following... If this is how we are treated buying their high end equipment (as early adopters) and spending a considerable amount upgrading all gear to QR2. Well, I soon may be tempted elsewhere.

• Lol. will do. I just made a suggestion since they didn't have a way to get my just the cable. Ima assume there will be no response.

That said. I keep seeing this come up every so many months on the forum. Maybe this message needs to reoccur more often.

• They have TOTALLY lost my trust in this Brand. I'm close to $8000 spent with them, not another $$

Problem is they have us by the nads and they don't care, they being the decision makers at the top.

• LOL, yeah...I get it. Good to try!

I've given up hope with Fanatec Brand. Not sure if it's better anywhere else as well. Sad.

• Thanks Maurice!

Appreciate your candor. A company I loved so much, it's sad :(

• It's such a shame to be losing customers, and I'm thinking good customers at that, because to spend €1,500 on a steering wheel you have to be a good customer, just for the sake of an upgrade cable!

In the same way, I've already made several tickets, and I've still got one in the pipeline that I've been waiting 2 weeks to hear back about, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm very close to making the decision to sell all my FANATEC equipment and go to the competition.

Between their appallingly unresponsive after-sales service, their inability to release a stable, bug-free public driver, and their failure to deliver an adapter that would allow me to update their most expensive wheel (1,500 eruos!!!), I've had enough.

I love the FANATEC brand and their products, but a brand that has so little consideration for its customers doesn't deserve me to continue spending my money on it.