@Maurice - Please is there any news to come on the Bentley GT3 wheel?

I got into Fanatec's ecosystem about a year ago and the biggest appeal for me was the Bentley GT3 wheel. I know it's been years now since it was announced but is there any update at all on its release? Was said to be "shortly announced" in one of their shareholders' meeting but nothing since! I refuse to accept that it's been canned except anyone has credible information to support that narrative.

Comments

• Nope.

• edited July 12

Rather unfortunate but appreciate your swift response. I guess we'll just have to wait until news comes out.... the wait is painful and just wish they could boldly say whether they still plan on releasing the wheel.

• Oh thats for sure, of course they still plan to release the wheel, yes.

• Moza have just release a similar wheel for much less than the M4 GT3. Bentley wheel would likely be more than even that.

• Sadly I think everything here is frozen and has been for some time, no new drivers, or new products, (other than the cockpit). like most here, I wished I have brought something else, but its no late now. Lets hope the battle for control ends soon, so those poor souls with Warranty issues stop getting ignored.