help

please help my csl pedals stoped working a month ago and ive created many support tickets trying to resolve the problem and get this taken care of now im in a crunch because my warranty is up next week idk what to do i call and get sent to voicemail message on facebook get told to make a support ticket who do i contact if they dont answer me if anyone has any answers i am very thankful

Comments

• Not sure what else you can do. Creating multiple tickets wont help at all...

The fact youve sent a request in before the warranty period, Fanatec should honour it. If not, dispute it.

Did you get an automated response? if not, youve not sent a ticket so make sure you get another one in asap.

• thank you I only sent more then one because it said I should hear something within 7 days so when that lapped I sent another I hope your right as I read more of these post I'm spectacle hopeful but spectacle lol

• 7 days? no chance. A month if youre lucky....

• Well 7 days in JP region is reasonable, they usually respond in 3 days. I don't know why it takes so long in EU and US.