How long to wait for a reposnse from support?

My DD+ bricked 15 minutes after being plugged in. How long are you supposed to wait for a response from support on stuff like this? Been waiting for more than 2 weeks already. This is murder for any inspiration to get into simracing honestly...

Comments

• Atm around 5 weeks AFAIK.

• Dang.. That's kinda poor isn't it? Thought from their blog posts Fanatec had even engaged a 3rd party company to help out with customer service

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited July 20

not know what is current status with china factory , but if they still strike then it could get time stuff like this

• My wheel the club sport v2

cant change gear rev on gear I can get bin weeks since the y replied they wanted vid but that’s just a delaying tactic. I replied I couldn’t it provide it and pointed out another switch broken , the left red toggle,

Obviously a new wheel and advanced padels system.

is the only answer as it is within the WARRANTY.

if they can send a wheel etc in 7 days if you buy a new one.

but old customers can just wait until whenever

i am pxxxxxxx off with companies like this.

not only that they don’t tell u that there goods are 20%

dearer to us in the uk

• Well, since I've owned some of my Fanatec gear for around 1/2 of the life of its warranty and still have not received any response, whether from support ticket, forum, fb posting, or email I've decided to resolve the problems myself. I am starting chargeback proceedings thru my cc company for ALL my Fanatec gear, as none are usable without the troublesome wheelbase. Tired af of telling and retelling my sob stories to at best a dead ear. I'm getting every dime back from Fanatec I possibly can, plus I'm KEEPING the equipment to try fixing it myself, plus I'm spreading the good riddance message to anyone that'll hear me. Cya, Fanatec! You can rot in the Hell your idiot leader has created for all I care. Go Logitech! Go Moza! Go f'ing Thrustmaster even, lolol!! Screw you Fanajunk

• Amen to every word, 7million in dept and no buyers. A few brave entrepreneurs could capture the market that is going to be huge one day.

every home will have a sim set up. I am still awaiting a response from them but i fear I am in the poo and will have to consider reinvesting in gear from one of the other systems. But am getting my credit card people to chase them as they have broken my contract with them .

MOZA wheels will fit the DD bases with adaptor. It’s a shame for the workers as well they must be leaving in droves I Know i would be off by now.

good luck to all .