CSL DD+ Qr2 base-side conversion to Qr1 base-side

Hi there,

I'm looking to upgrade my current wheelbase, which uses the qr connection, to the new CSL DD+ which uses a qr 2 connection. All of my current wheels use the ar wheelside, and I was wondering if there is an adapter/ replacement to make the CSL DD+ wheelbase qr base-side, so that I can still use my current wheels as they are.

Does anyone have any solutions to this? Many thanks.

Comments

• There is no C SL DD+ Base. I think you mean the CS DD+ which is an entirely different product range than the CSL line.

There is currently no QR1 Base-Side available for this base. It was supposed to be in development but since the announcement last year its radio silence about it, nobody knows if it will still come so I would not bet on it and would just upgrade all my wheels to QR2 which is a FAR better QR system anyway which significantly enhances the FFB details.

• Jack PickettJack Pickett Member
    edited July 25

Simon at SimRacingMachines released a QR1 adapter for the CS DD series.

Probably won't last long. He said he made 100 and now down to 21 at time of posting.

Hopefully, the older wheels (Porsche 918 RSR, BMW M3 GT2, Universal Hub V1, etc.) will work ok

• This just shows how stupid F's politic is with this part. They promised loud&proudly that they'll bring it to market and now they just laught at customers face, who would like to get/buy this conversion part.

I haven't bought CS DD 'cause this is missing, and I guess there are other ppl in that same boat too. I have over 10 wheels/hubs, so first compared to base's price, It would be ridiculous amount of money to buy so many qr2's and also I have few wheels whicn I cannot upgrade, like old/1st F1 wheel, which I still like to use, now in my CSL DD Pro.