GT DD pro

Hello, why all of a sudden during a race on gt7 with my GT DD pro my original wheel of the bundle is turned off and the button on the base is flashing in all its colors? Then by connecting everything on the pc the wheel wanted to loop to update without any firmware detected?

Thank you for your answers and I wish you a good day

Comments

• flashing may mean that there is issue between base and steering wheel

• A blinking power light is bootloader mode, this is the mode the base automatically changes to when flashing firmware. You can access it by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. You get out of it, you can switch off the mains power. The base should start up again normally. If it seems to be permanently stuck with a flashing light then please contact support. If you don't want to wait for the support and take the risk you can try to flash FW of other versions to see if the loop ends.

• yes and no. there are different colors what shows either its in boot loader mode or if there is actual issue

• Hello gentlemen, everything is back as before after understanding that it was the steering wheel that was creating this problem for me. I removed the QR2 and put the original QR1 back and the problem was solved so I reinstalled the QR2 with a good tightening of the elements and for the moment it works.

Thank you for your investment and your time in answering me

Have a good day to both of you

Best regards