Housekeeping Update 4

Belma NadarevicBelma Nadarevic Member, Administrator

Dear Community,

Firstly, I want to address the concerns raised following our recent insolvency filing. While every effort was made to avoid this step, it was necessary at this stage, and will allow us time to secure a suitable investor.

This hasn’t been pleasant news to share with our community and our partners but we want and need to be as transparent as possible with the current situation. Therefore we’ll continue to keep you updated here.

Corsair is still keen to acquire Endor AG, which shows the strength of our company despite the current challenges, and gives us confidence that there may also be other investors with a high interest.

What does this mean for you? Our daily operations continue as usual. Your consumer warranties remain valid. Our restructuring efforts are progressing well, and R&D continues to develop new products, and we are excited to talk about some new releases soon. Additionally, work continues on an all-new Fanatec software package.

We acknowledge that the current speed of customer service responses needs improvement. The department is being bolstered by a new service partner (as mentioned previously) and the onboarding process was successful; finally it is having a positive impact on our response times and we’re expecting an even bigger impact every week.

We recently launched the updated CSL DD (now by default with QR2) in EU and US regions. The associated ‘Ready2Race’ bundles are being reconfigured and will return to the site soon. The CSL DD QR2 will launch in other regions later this year.

We are deeply grateful for the many kind wishes we have received from the sim racing community and our partners! This means so much to me and the whole team at Endor! Thank you for your patience and continued trust in our brand!

Belma Nadarevic, CMO at Fanatec

Comments

• and where is the progress of my ticket since jun 8? CRM:000030700000040

you still lie about everything what you can in order to try to hide you incompetence and the actual status of the company

• I sincerely hope that you can also improve the logistics department, I got my GT DD Pro when it was first released, shipping time to Canada was not as decent. Taking the recent cases on subreddit into account (considering the thread there is 3 years old, ongoing issue) which reflected that said department require a overhaul, completely. Its bizzare to see items can be sitting on shelves for weeks after order confirmation before they were shipped. Not acceptable.

• Just looked into my order and my phone's photo album, I order the Express Edition of the GT DD Pro which I paid $849.95 instead of the regular $699.95 ($150 extra on a $700 purchase, which was a good 21.4% on top), on 14th Dec 2021 and I received it on 13th Jan 2022. EXACTLY ONE MONTH, of course you could argue that that was Christmas but considered that it was the Express Edition with you overcharging, I assume it was not difficult to at least handover the item to the shipper BEFORE the Christmas cutoff date, then I would have received it at least 10 days earier. For a month of shipping time, I could not justify the extra $150's value.

• I sure am rooting for you guys. Fanatec has always been on my radar as the the brand I want to upgrade to from my G920 and was planning to do so this Christmas with your ready2race bundle. Needless to say, I had been very disappointed to hear about your current struggles and hoping the best for you guys.

• Any chance the shorter QR2 shaft thats now on the CSL DD will be available seperately?

Im on QR1 still and would love a shorter shaft

• AFAIK it is not planned to sell the QR2 Lite Base-Side separately, no.

• Csaba, you've been waiting for progress since june? That makes me feel very negative about my case. And i've "only" been waiting for 7 days for an answer now. But this waiting time is already too long a period of silence for me.

• Marco, sadly yes, but wrote wrong date, here is the track of my request:

ticket recorded on jun 18 about a CS DD+ witch comes with default qr2 (i say why its important below)

first response on jul 8, and here is the imcompetence and the autochat function because they sent me a guidance how to loosen and thighten the qr shaft for the GT DD, even a video was inside the mail, however i exactly said and chosen CS DD+ in the ticket that i have update loop (stuck in update mode issue) nothing connected to disconnection issues or related to the shaft, i told them its updating the firmware everything looks great but if i turn off the wheel and turn on immediately it goes update mode, no matter what i do

i asked couple times for updates from jul something like 16 to this day, without ANY F..KIN RESPONSE

I am currently talking to a lawyer what I can do, first is to send a mail to them by a lawyer, if they dont act anything comes the sue part

• Hallo Belma und das ganze Team

Ich möchte etwas positives mitteilen.

Bis zum heutigen Tag , habe ich nur gutes erlebt. Meine Fragen wurden Zeitnah beantwortet und alle Artikel die ich bestellt habe, sind innert 3-5 Tagen bei mir eingetroffen. Dafür möchte ich mich herzlich bedanken.

Ich hoffe natürlich, dass meine jüngste Bestellung vom 02.07.2024 auch Zeitnah bei mir eintreffen wird. Da bin ich aber zuversichtlich :-)

Des weiteren wünsche ich euch viel Kraft und gutes gelingen, dass das Unternehmen wieder auf die richtige Bahn kommt. Schade das es soweit kommen musste. Aber jetzt heisst es, nach vorne schauen und Vollgas geben.

In diesen Sinne schöne Grüsse

• We hope that the "Ready to Race" bundles will be available soon and that the new QR2 lite is sturdy enough. It seems all plastic… or is that just my impression?

• that material what they use is not plastic. and it should be handle 8nm just fine

• Can we please get an option to make installment payments for Europe!!! Somethinf like In3, riverty or Klarna slice. US already has this with paypal. Wont buy an product till then..

• Hi Csaba

Please add me on linkedin/facebook that we can continue our discussion in that respect.

Many thanks.

Cheers

• Courage aux salariés, en espérant que tout s'arrange vite pour le groupe .. au vu du matériel proposé ( dont je suis client ) ça doit s'arranger !

• Ya I've been waiting since may 13 for a replacement on a clutch spring that has now broken 3 times. As someone who has spent several thousands of dollars with them since 2019 I can't continue to support them and it's sad. I bought a simagic pedal set that came with several different springs and is much easier to replace those springs. Have been using that for almost 2 months while fanatec has failed to get me a new clutch spring. They answered once to tell me they can't sell me more than one at a time for whatever reason (I wanted backups in case this were to happen on a competition weekend). Maybe in 2 years of they restructure right and get everything sorted they'll be worth buying from and doing business with, but not now.

• William OtisWilliam Otis Member
    edited August 5

Hopefully things work out for you guys. I'd hate to see a brand that I have great respect for disappear. Fingers crossed.

• Hi Belma - thanks for the update. I'm sure this is a very difficult time for everyone who works at Fanatec.

I've supported companies that have filed in the past and it is a very stressful time for everyone who worked at them. It seems like Fanatec was a bit of a victim of it's own success, but as a brand and with a product catalogue as impressive as the one you have, that some suitable investment will come along from Corsair or others soon.

In the meantime, I am waiting on an order that I only placed last week, for a load cell for the CSL pedals and a set of the pedal tuning plates.

When I ordered my original kit at the end of last year, there was a UPS number linked almost immidiately after I placed the order. It was the same for when a friend of mine ordered his load cell last month. However at the moment, no UPS tracking code is listed against my order.

Can you just confirm that UPS is still doing business with Fanatec (in administration) and will continue to handle shipping in the usual way?

Kind regards,

James

• Dear Belma

Could you please explain to me why I am not getting any response from the support team regarding the missing QR2 update cable that you failed to deliver 7 months ago? I bought a steering wheel for almost EUR 1.400,- and get zero support from Fanatec on this matter and now you tell me that the support is getting better. Are you kidding me? You are doing a poor job and I hope the entire management team will be replaced soon.

Sincerely yours,

Michael

• Oh wau, I can’t believe it. I am very new to sim racing, dediced to start with Fanatec according to their knowledge in the market and I liked the shape of the Clubsport F1 Wheel. I had much fun for 10 days, then suddenly the wheel base crashed and is not reacting any more. Now, I have spent a lot of money for waiting for the support. I call that bad luck. I know, there is much more pain in the world than my small issues, but for me it’s a question of principal. I hope you get the support you deserve very soon.

Cheers

• I sincerely wish you the best possible outcome so you guys can continue the amazing products that you make! I have been using them for 3 years now and they have been flawless upgrading them 3 times already. Looking forward to many more years!

• Hi,

Will the GT DD Pro  ‘Ready2Race’ bundles also reconfigured with QR2?

Regards.

• I filed a CS Ticket in April for a weak QR1 Clamp. There is a new and improved Clamp available, but I haven't Evern received a response from Support. All around terrible experience with customer support. I was double charged for my GT DD Pro, and I emailed/ ticketed for two weeks and no response. I finally had the credit card company reverse the charge. Only then did CS send me an email, and after that email, crickets again. The screen just died on my wheel now, and I know they won't answer, but I have to put in a ticket, since I need that step to be able to file suit under consumer protection laws....

I now tell everyone I know to buy Moza. This is throwaway equipment at this point. You won't be able to get anything fixed, or get answers for issues. I have been sim racing for years and always looked Fanatec as the pinnacle of sim racing equipment, I finally had the scratch to get the equipment, and it is the opposite.

Don't buy Fanatec, get Moza.

• I'm starting to run out of ideas.

I haven't heard anything from support about my RMAs for MONTHS

RMA 64860 opened on 12/23/23, the last reply was on 6/6/24, and support hasn't been in touch since then.

I haven't heard anything about my RMA 69621 and 69942 either.

These are 2x CS DD 12nm and 1x CS DD+

The Wheelbas haven't been usable for over half a year, it's a tragedy!