Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Leather Not Being Recognized

Hey there, setting up my Fanatec sim set up again here after a while, have installed the drivers both firmware and fanalab and everything seems fine except for my steering wheel the Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Leather, is not being recognized.

Just getting this error and the firmware updater is cycling on and off. Using a Podium DD2 base with Driver version 455 and the latest Fanalab. Using Podium Button Module Endurance also.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• you sure DD2 firmware is updated ?

• Ross Mc NeiceRoss Mc Neice Member
    edited August 8

Everything else is updated, when i plug in the wheel it will start a on and off cycle where its trying to recognize and cant.

• what about the older firmware, does the steering wheel was recognized at there ?

• I have same problem with my DD1. I have tried to get support from december 2023 and made two or three support tickets. Every time it lasts weeks before support gives an answer and advices on what to do but advices haven’t helped. They have asked to send a video about my problem if those advices doesn’t help and I have done so three times but then I haven’t received a single reply. The fault is in Podium Button Module Endurance because all other parts works as they should. My PBME:s warranty ends last april and I’m so pissed off to this situation.