ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X NOT SHIFTING

Brian TothBrian Toth Member
edited August 25 in Steering Wheels

Not shifting properly OUT OF NOWHERE. I have tried everything in the way of firmware updates and still this thing does not function properly. I'm missing league races because of this. I am a Mac user so updating these pieces is a nightmare.

done with this brand!

Comments

• buttons have limited mechanical lifetime if that what you mean, something like this happens with any product

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited August 28

technically there is possible make also hal sensor buttons, what i'm assuming would increase lifetime but downside is they may cost little more for fabricate

• the wheel is only 6 months old. its not the buttons its the shitty software updates

• same issue with non shifting paddle's both the generic and the upgrade set. also a broken toggle switch. I'm looking at a Monza replacement wheel but I'm dam sure compatibility issues will raise its head. Not even 12 months worth of use

I know the whole sim racing scene is relatively new and we are the beta tester for these companies. I love the whole sim scene so sad its like this with Fanatec.

But if not Fanatec then who ?

I would guess the whole warranty system has kicked them in the butt and they will never be able to finance all the refunds / replacements, that would go a long way to see why the have listed for bankruptcy. As I paid via Pay Pal I'm going to investigate a broken contract by by them.

Who's to blame ? Idont give a ...............just provide me the with service I was promised.

Gut feeling I am going to have to buy at least new base and wheel but who from whom.?

Good luck everybody

• i to have ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 and i not seen this issue yet

what base you are using and what platform you play at ?