How to connect Clubsport V1 pedals to Logitech G29 wheel for PlayStation 4

Hi, I have a problem:

So I bought myself a used Porsche 911 Gt2 set including a Porsche 911 Gt2 wheel and (as far as my research is correct) the Clubsport V1 pedals. I wanted to use the wheel and pedals for my PlayStation 4. But then it didn‘t connect to the PlayStation, so I connected it to my laptop, to the Fanatec app. There the pedals could connect, but the wheel didn‘t connect.

I then did some research and found out (atleast I think so…) it isn‘t compatible and/or the wheel was brocken.

Long storry short, I bought myself a new Logitech G29. In my opinion it‘s a good beginer set, I like the wheel, but I don‘t like the pedals, they are full of plastic, look and feel really cheap. I like the Clubsport V1 pedals a lot more, they fell and look very smooth, with the metal.

So now I am wondering if it is possible to connect my Clubsport V1 pedals to my Logitech G29 wheel, to my PlayStation 4. I tried pulling the plug of the Logitech pedals from the wheel and connected the Clubsport pedals with a USB B cable directly to the PlayStation, to one of its USB ports, but it didn‘t work. The Clubsports pedals also have the possibility to connect a Ps/2 cable, which I think should be connected to the wheel (atleast it was like that with the Porsche wheel). But now the problem is the Logitech wheel only has a , I think it‘s a Vga or similar port.

So do you have any ideas, how I could solve my problem?

Thank you very much

PS sorry for my bad writting

Comments