Club sport v2 and advanced paddles

My issue is gears sticking the up shift stops working and a red toggle switch broken.

same story as everyone else. We are in no position to return good physically . So my issue is also that I don’t know of a uk based company offering good sim equipment. I’m using my Thrustmaster gt 11 at present and find it ok, just about. But I have paid for I Racing and I I am stuck. Dealing with EU suppliers is a nightmare they know we just can’t turn up and demand a full refund on the spot.

this all is starting to look like a massive mistake, I actually believed they were a solid company. There must be some very upset suppliers I have seen a rumour that’s not been firmed but would sound to be very likely that China no longer supplies them ?

Comments

• i not know about this supplying or not. but by default company just can change to some other company who makes a products

also if search very deeply you may find that fanatec been change suppliers before over the years

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited September 8

i not know fanatec situation self fully but if you notice Corsair does own Fanatec patents, i not have any info about this but it could be that they already helping them about this situation.

also if you saw gamescom 2024 , then you could notice one thing. Corsair promo they interesting game rigs with Fanatec Clubsport DD/++

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited September 8

also had to say Moza may not be better either, there are complains about they some products as well.

i read one random post from youtube where user need wait 3 months for replacement

and worst part is Moza likes hide they issues, customer tell that they delete they post.

but they cant delete them other places.

• to you want that i talk also about Trustmaster? as i to own that thing aswell

they have this product called sf1000. it does look very nice when you take that out from box.

but after constant usage some very weird quality issues started pop up.