Issue with FEI, GT DD PRO 8nm

Hello, I have a problem with the FEI of my GT DD PRO 8nm on GT7 but I only play GT7, when I set the FEI to 100 as advised in all the settings I have seen, I have big vibrations and tremors in the base. It is undriveable, I feel like I am going to break something inside the steering wheel at each turn and this since I received it since its purchase. I am forced to put the FEI to 0%. Because otherwise, there are very worrying vibrations inside the base and I do not understand why because it is really advised everywhere to put it fully, when I put it to 0, I no longer have these tremors, the more I increase it and the more these vibrations are important and worrying. Has anyone already had this problem and is there a solution or is it a problem or a failure with the base itself? Thank you very much for your answers and help.

Comments

• More information on all your settings both wheel and in game would be useful as they do interact, as well as when these vibrations are occuring.

If its mostly with the Group 1 high speed cars when you hit around 300Kph then its down to the game physics from the last change, not a wheel issue.

You can also lower FOR (not FFB) to 50-60 range and that will help as well as moving NDP up a bit.

Steering sensitivity for Force Feedback in game can affect if too high

You can also try the Auto tuning menu slot on the wheel - this will show what GT7 thinks is the best setup - not too bad actually - and see if that changes things

If its wi all cars and speeds, then a different issue