Where is the support for Full Force?

Full Force was presented as a major selling point for the CS DD and CS DD+, but one year after their release, not a single game is utilizing this feature. While I understand that integrating the technology depends on the studios, is Fanatec offering them any support? Are they working with developers to push this new protocol? At the very least, are they providing the base and the necessary SDK?

A year ago, at the Sim Racing Expo, Fanatec announced that GT7, iRacing, and ACC would support Full Force, but we're still waiting... What about other studios like Turn 10, Reiza, Studio 397, or even EA and Ubisoft?

The technology may be different, but Logitech is thriving with Trueforce, while for Full Force, there’s nothing: no games, no buzz, no communication. NADA! It's time to either actively push Full Force or remove it's marketing from the product pages, because right now, it’s nothing more than empty promises.

Comments

• i have SDK from last year, so i can say that SDK self already support this

iRacing i think have already beta build in?

the main problem is, there not been actually many new Race games released lately

AC been mostly focus at in they new game, the EVO, so not really been time for this in ACC ?

not really know if it comes with EVO or not but when devs are busy with new game, they usually not have much recurses for old game

• I agree have asked this question myself months ago personally think it will never happen especially when Fanatec looked like going out of business until Corsair taken it over so we can hope now Corsair will push it but don’t hold any hope 😢

• From the youtubers who could try AC Evo at the Sim Expo at the Fanatec booth and the Logitech booth, the game supports already Trueforce but not Fullforce.

• like the trueforce same is also for Fullforce, they are extra features and by default its up to developers when they add those

• I know, it looks like Logitech is doing a better job promoting its proprietary technology. It’s just unfortunate that no one is talking about it. Fanatec’s silence is deafening, and Simracing Studios seems not to care at all.

Iracing had a demo one year ago, players could try it at Sim racing Expo 2023 but the current build has no Full Force implementation.

• does this FullForce slider in settings not give any effect at all? i not have Clubsport DD so i not really know how this should work or not

• The big take away i noticed with the ACE development team was "Partnerships"

That game isn't out yet, but there are huge expectations and from what it looks like the entire structure of the game depends on those partnerships. From it's early access to 1.0. And then it seems to intend to grow from that with money accumulated through all the same kind of cash flow that drives the auto and racing models.

Fanatec has not been in a great place to maintain or grow any partnerships for some time now.

The move to Corsair has many of us very positive that Fanatec will recover, but it's going to take time to rebuild so much of what is currently failing. ADAC had a few hints. Some new products, and most notable, new software.

If I were to guess we'd see the new Corsair/Fanatec start to build like this:

1. Supply Chain
    2. Customer Support/Trust (i have a ticket out in the ether btw!)
    3. Software
    4. Partnerships and Growth

Though Fanatec obviously had a partnership at ADAC with ACE in some way. That is likely a long painful process and who knows how far along that relationship is currently.

And if we hadn't had this giant mess I would assume old games would have already implemented Full Force by now. After all. Every Sim title still going seems to be version of Live Service of some sort. Subs, DLC, etc. We're just going to have to get through the recovery phase of Fanatec.

• Us loyal customers should keep noice about this!

Yes. I bought dd+ recently when Corsair taking over was confirmed.

If you Google it you came across old marketing from year ago. Announcement from polyphony (Gt7), Iracing patch notes with wrong line on there.

I get that fanatec is still in bad place. But we customers and simracers should make some noice and ask hard questions. About our products and existing marketing!