Order Not Shipped - No Response from Support (Australia)

Hi everyone,

I ordered the Fanatec Ready2Race bundle on October 10th, and on the same day, I received an email saying that the order would ship soon. However, it's been over a week, and I haven't received any updates since. The order status still shows "Handover to warehouse."

I also submitted a support ticket last week but have not received any response. I'm based in Australia, and I'm starting to get concerned about the lack of communication and the delay.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue recently, or does anyone have advice on what I can do next to get an update on my order? I was really looking forward to receiving the bundle, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Samuel KerrSamuel Kerr Member
    edited October 22

I ordered the same day as you in Australia and have the same shipment status.

i did get a response about after a week when I queried the likely true shipping time. They couldnt give me an estimate, they’re waiting on stock to arrive from overseas . They offered me a full refund.

im still waiting for the time being….

• I just got the exact same email. Wish there was some way of knowing. Especially since we both ordered products while it was in stock.